You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Alternate artwork (NEW scans inside!)

metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

We're way off topic now, but who cares  haha;

Here's my thing, maybe it makes me "music elitist" but I cannot stand when I talk to someone about music and say "What do you listen to?" and their answer is "Oh I listen to everything!" then when you start discussing music with them you find out that "Everything" means "Everything from Katy Perry all the way to Taylor Swift"

Yeah, I know people like that too, and that usually means "everything top 40" 18

While what I listen to mostly falls under the "rock" category, I listen to mellow stuff like Johnny Cash, to heavy stuff like Sepultura. I think that's pretty diverse...:mosh:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

And sorry for going off topic.

Back to the scans, it really is a shame that it wasn't the official release.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i was just listening to the 2006 demo of irs. it`s shame the album wasn`t released as it was back then..

Sky Dog wrote:

it's more of a shame that it wasn't released in 2002.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Winds me up the whole 'fan thing'. Seems at another forum I shan't mention it would appear that to be a 'fan' it means you must unconditionally love, support and agree with everything the band does. Even if that means  turning up at shows 1-2 hrs late and then having the set cut, releasing scented candles as merchandise and discrediting other singers to push your 'idol' to number one in polls.

Its healthy for any organisation to have a diffrence of opinion amongst its members/followers/fans/employees etc. GNRevolution is a great middle ground between the stupidity of some forums and the blind loyalties of others. More people should come here!

Sky Dog wrote:

Mygnr and HTGTH are absolutely BRUTAL NOW...especially Mygnr where it is just unfiltered garbage constantly. On top of that, any site that has it's homepage news feed with headlines of shit from 2-4 years ago is run by a complete idiot. At least Jarmo stays consistent with his tactics and updates people with current information.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
madagas wrote:

Mygnr and HTGTH are absolutely BRUTAL NOW...especially Mygnr where it is just unfiltered garbage constantly. On top of that, any site that has it's homepage news feed with headlines of shit from 2-4 years ago is run by a complete idiot. At least Jarmo stays consistent with his tactics and updates people with current information.

Yeah, I admire him for that. Don't get me wrong I still go there and have for years. Its a good service, but It would be better if they cut the forum or restricted it to just news, information and interviews with the band. Discussion is too one sided....

Sky Dog wrote:

agree...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

it's more of a shame that it wasn't released in 2002.

We've said it since those days, but I'm in a trillion percent agreement. Musically it even fits into those times(early 00s, late 90s). Not just the potential for any hits, but overall.

The album just didn't fit into the late 00s pop culture. He could have promoted it every nanosecond in 2008 and I'm not sure it would have made any difference whatsoever. Would have sold a few more albums of course but it still would have been a popcorn fart.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Chinese should have been out in 1999

Board footer