You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Re: clutch

Stacey wrote:

We are DEFINITELY going. I literally can't wait. I'm so f'ing stoked. My Clutch playlist making begins tomorrow...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I need to dive into this band's discography. Never got into them but have heard good things about them.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I need to dive into this band's discography. Never got into them but have heard good things about them.

They're hands down in my top two favorite bands. Can't place them first or second, but they're the best.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i jsut ordered a copy of the self titled disk and i already grabbed a copy of Beale St yesterday...i've had that "electric worry" song that you posted a while ago in my head something feirce

Beale Street is easily my favorite album by them. It's not what got me into them, but I love it.

James

James wrote:
Stacey wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

They're hands down in my top two favorite bands. Can't place them first or second, but they're the best.

Jesus. What are you other favorite bands by the way? Depending on your other tastes, that's a bold statement.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah i've listened to a bit of Clutch... i'm not sure I get that statement either. 16

James

James wrote:

I'm downloading From Beale Street To Oblivion based on Stacey's recommendation. Will listen to it later tonight.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah i've listened to a bit of Clutch... i'm not sure I get that statement either. 16

Shush.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Stacey wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Jesus. What are you other favorite bands by the way? Depending on your other tastes, that's a bold statement.

My other favorite is a band called Bayside that nobody here has heard of I am sure. I first got into them about 6 or so years ago, they're getting more radio play now than they ever have before, and I think they're going to get bigger soon. I'll be ok if not though, I enjoy seeing them from 40 feet away.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm downloading From Beale Street To Oblivion based on Stacey's recommendation. Will listen to it later tonight.

Good choice.

Board footer