You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Miami date is up on Ticketmaster!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D004 … norcatid=1

courtesy: sofine11 at htgth

added to first post 5

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Ummm...

It disappeared again.

Typical 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

HA wft

i will mark it as "unconfirmed"

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

WTF man...such is the way of GNR.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah pretty positive, which is rare. The article makes a point to really sell Axl as the real selling point of current GN'R, which is basically flat out honest, and how the whole "new Guns" show should've been pushed YEARS AGO.

The writer should've chosen something other than Reading 2010 to showcase Axl's newfound 1987-throwback voice though... that ONE performance, was the ONE performance I know of on YouTube that was pro-shot and Axl sounded FUCKING AWFUL.

Real 2006-era Axl voice on that one. Hollow, winded, with hints of 92 rasp and 02 helium.

jmho

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Not to mention the boos...

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I was at Reading. The excitement about seeing my favourite band in my town was lost. What makes it worse was we knew someone who was part of the organisation who said Axl was there on time but refused to go on, due to some disagreement with the BBC. So ultimately me and friends got fucked over. And they had the cheek to play off some staged demonstration at the end which just looked farsical.

GNR lost a lot of goodwill with me that day. I've had two gigs cancelled on me and also the late fiasco at the Hammersmith show, but the Reading one got under my skin

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's inexcusable man. I remember when Axl & DJ did that sit-in... they looked so fuckin' stupid like they were putting themselves over with the audience. "We don't want to leave you, but they're making us".

How about you show the fuck up on time and play until 1 am, Axl? Do a 5 hour show if you care that much about the fans.

It's all such bullshit. The only people who found that Reading moment "cool" was Jarmo, HTGTH fanboys, and DJ who was kissing his boss ass sitting right there beside him.

I would LOVE to know what Ron & Tommy's honest-to-God, REAL "I don't care if i'm fired" opinions are about that.

Board footer