You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs dies at age 56

metallex78 wrote:

I travel on the train to work, and 75% of the people on the carriage have an iPhone, myself included. He certainly changed out lives, whether it's for good or for bad is debatable, but he sure made an imprint on society.

I bought an iMac 2 years ago as well, and I love it. I do all my work on there as well as surf the net, watch movies etc. You can argue all you want about the price of Apple products, but they certainly make 'quality' items.

And like others have said, you can have all the money in the world, and cancer will still get you.

RIP

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I wouldn't be doing what I do for a living without Steve Jobs (I'm an iPhone developer these days, not the old job).   He will truly be missed.   I haven't bought a non-Apple computer in at least 10 years.

Was the old biz simply too saturated to make any money at this point?

Cramer wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I wouldn't be doing what I do for a living without Steve Jobs (I'm an iPhone developer these days, not the old job).   He will truly be missed.   I haven't bought a non-Apple computer in at least 10 years.

Was the old biz simply too saturated to make any money at this point?

It got a lot harder for sure!   But I also got married, had a kid, and so it was time to move on to new things anyways.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

right jim bob...congrats! big_smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm looking to hire iPhone developers (seriously).  Not sure how to explain your previous career, but we do need mobile developers for FT employment.

appreciate it but I am buried with work now as it is. smile

Board footer