You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Updates: Orlando, FL (Amway Center 10-28-11)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You know, if Axlin said the show sucked, no one would be criticizing is response as emotional. They'd actually be using it in their arguments.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know, if Axlin said the show sucked, no one would be criticizing is response as emotional. They'd actually be using it in their arguments.

You bet.

DCK

DCK wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

LOL - trust me, I read people for a living.  NOBODY here has a better understanding of people than I do.  Carry on.

Well you're reading people on the internet is severly lacking, unless I missed you NOT backing up Bono.

Dude, your whole post concert reaction is a classic emotional response.  You can deny that all you want, but it is what it is.

But yet you wouldn't write those words if he shit all over it.

"The show sucked Axlin?"
"Oh, you're just having an emotional response..."

No no

You would say

"Of course it did, this sucks, that sucks and Axl can go home.

Don't deny it.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

we need a section dedicated strictly to negativity towards gnr.

then the small handful of people that feel the need to spoil all the fun when something positive happens could go there instead of continuously hijacking and ruining perfectly good threads.

buzz, you could write your "objective" and "non emotional" review of the show you didnt watch in the orlando thread of this section.

and axlin, you and your tears of joy will need to keep your ball sack licking fan boy self out of this section and carry on with your coming to jesus here.

by the way, axlin all the vids ive seen support your review of the show imo.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

winner-win.jpg&sa=X&ei=wtquTpOpMuTQ4QTB8syKDw&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNFkN0qTeFvNLX-E0NclVwOAAa4DgA

Sarcasm is the highest form of wit.

16:haha::haha:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Interesting. Glad I don't live in whatever dream world you guys are living in. .

I don't pile on to pile on. I actually felt sorry for people in the rio thread. But you're right, I would have said it was the truth just because I "liked" the outcome.  Amazing how many of you have selective memories. I suppose you think I love everything Slash related too, right?  I'm sure I blasted every single version of Estranged played by the new band too since I was dead set against them playing it. Yep, you guys have me pegged perfectly. /sarcasm

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Come on man, just admit it. You want them to fuck up so you can stick it to him. You like that game.

DCK

DCK wrote:

There's nothing better than when something goes wrong. It's easier to discuss.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
DCK wrote:

There's nothing better than when something goes wrong. It's easier to discuss.

Aye. The attitude you describe reminds me of one's ex, and thinking s/he can't surely be happy with another person. It'll eventually go south and the same shit will ensue.

Board footer