You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Guns: Thank you for 2011

Same here! I just think they should be taken more advantage of Youtube and the possibilities of fan feedback. What they have been doing the past several months with facebook and twitter has been pretty fantastic. Fernando and the guys doing this stuff are trying their hardest to make sure everyone is having a good time whether they are at the show or not. Showing band footage is a great way for new comers to check out the lineup for themselves before buying a ticket. This band is a well oiled machine. I think a quick rest will do them some good and they can be alot more energized for the next few tours.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

John there was something for everyone.

I'll grant the USA members are feeling the love a little more at the moment - while people like me (australia) have been spoiled by a tour in 2006 and 2010 - so there's less of the OMG factor for us - but it's nice to see the band active....

and for the rest of us there's been some interviews which are always good, and several proshot recordings...pretty good haul for a GNR year really.

I would kill for new music though..but hey...better this than 2004 wink

does it mean i have to be thankful tho?

the good things that have happened are nice, but not inspiring enough for me to get down on my knees & give thanks.

Watch your mouth.

I might give thanks, but I don't get on my knees for nobody, Axl Rose included.

johndivney wrote:

ha! fair point.
maybe it was a hold over from the religion thread. but yea i defo need to lose that...

but i see what you've done there & i raise you this:

I have wet dreams imagining Axl in cowboy boots, ripped jeans

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Check and mate

I tip my cowboy hat to you sir 16

I probably should've opened with "I have wet dreams about Axl making a grunge album as a guitar player"

Rather than his outfit

"Lovely darling, just lovely" -- Freddie

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Freddie is the man!!! : D

Board footer