You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: *RUMOUR* - Possible Guns N’ Roses Tour In The Works?

Thanks Neemo.   Well it's not all that unheard of them doing the same show twice in the same area.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co … 78669.html

Eyes up: Bryan and Axl's hairy moment

The reformed rock star Axl Rose cuts an eccentric figure these days, so much so that even Bryan Ferry will have a cheeky pop.

The Guns 'n' Roses singer made an unexpected appearance at the chic Mayfair eaterie Le Caprice on Monday evening, where the following exchange was overheard between Ferry and a fellow diner.

Diner: "Did you know that Axl Rose is an anagram for Oral Sex?"

Ferry: "No I didn't. But did you know that the man is bald as a coot and wears hair extensions? He also wears a bandana to cover his bald crown."

Fortunately for Ferry, Rose was well out of earshot - which is just as well, when one considers his active role in ejecting unwanted members of a crowd. He was arrested in 1991 after sparking a riot in St Louis, when he leapt off the stage into the crowd to wrestle a camera from a fan.

Rose was not available to comment last night.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Seven wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co … 78669.html

Eyes up: Bryan and Axl's hairy moment

The reformed rock star Axl Rose cuts an eccentric figure these days, so much so that even Bryan Ferry will have a cheeky pop.

The Guns 'n' Roses singer made an unexpected appearance at the chic Mayfair eaterie Le Caprice on Monday evening, where the following exchange was overheard between Ferry and a fellow diner.

Diner: "Did you know that Axl Rose is an anagram for Oral Sex?"

Ferry: "No I didn't. But did you know that the man is bald as a coot and wears hair extensions? He also wears a bandana to cover his bald crown."

Fortunately for Ferry, Rose was well out of earshot - which is just as well, when one considers his active role in ejecting unwanted members of a crowd. He was arrested in 1991 after sparking a riot in St Louis, when he leapt off the stage into the crowd to wrestle a camera from a fan.

Rose was not available to comment last night.

Yeah, we know that... http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=1577

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

where does it say gnr would start a tour in poland? remember, the first show we heard about in 2006 was the novarock festival in austria, which took place on june 16th if i remember correctly... or close to that date...     the tour started 3 weeks before.     i also don`t believe this will be another afd tour. they`ll release the album this time and it`ll probably go along with a european tour followed by a us tour and then south america...   like it was initially planned in 2006.        if there`s any truth to this, the radio guy heard of a show in poland, which is part of that european tour.  summer festivals etc...   i guess axl doesn`t want to miss out on that...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Hopefully this will be a real tour if there is any truth to this rumor. And when I saw real I mean a tour that will back up the album that the band is suppose to release. I am not interested in hearing about a tour heavy on AFD and playing the same "new songs" since 2002 and 2006. As a fan cause I am a fan I WON'T be excited for anything else. And if that makes anyone think I am not a fan or some bullshit like that then cry me a river cause I'm not a happy blind follower. Glory of being a fan is I don't have to agree or be happy just cause they decide to take the same show out again for the 12th time in a row.

Board footer