You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Why Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses Kick Ass in 2012

Bro-mero wrote:

Totally agree with war and misterid

The truth of the matter is that their is not enough going on in the world of Guns N' Roses to substanciate writing about them day in and day out. And who is to blame for of this you ask? Mr. W. Axl Rose.

So when people say the same crap every day and repeat themselves constantly, people are going to get sick and tired of coming on the forum. They know that all they are going to read is the same old bullshit they have reading about for years.

Plain and simple

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

The same old bullshit has been right for the last couple of years.

I for one don't understand how you waste your prime on a project and then when it is released you don't even promote it or try to repair the horrible mix that was done on it.

I am glad I did not see this band post 2006.

Axl Rose has been washed up for a while, hopefully he just goes away.

As musically he is too afraid to release stuff.

Plus a douche (himself) hating on a douche (Slash) card gets old.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Totally agree with war and misterid

The truth of the matter is that their is not enough going on in the world of Guns N' Roses to substanciate writing about them day in and day out. And who is to blame for of this you ask? Mr. W. Axl Rose.

So when people say the same crap every day and repeat themselves constantly, people are going to get sick and tired of coming on the forum. They know that all they are going to read is the same old bullshit they have reading about for years.

Plain and simple

It's kind of like being being stranded in the desert with a group of people and the same people complaining about being stuck out in the desert over and over. We know it sucks. We know why you're complaining. We've heard it before. After a while it gets on your nerves and you just tune them out. That's not wearing rose colored glasses. It's just annoying. 16

And the irony is, there has been a lot going on lately to talk about. There's just no new music. The thing that gets me is that their are people complaining about the fact there's no new music who didn't even like the new music they just got from the band.

Lomax wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Coming off a tad bitchy there Rhiad. You can do better.

O_O. Oh no. Creepy, Alpha male manipulation stuff.

I'll just. Go over here instead.

And say this:

GnR would today be on par with Metallica if they'd carried on.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Hmm yeah whatever.

Lomax wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Hmm yeah whatever.

O_O

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Riad wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Coming off a tad bitchy there Rhiad. You can do better.

O_O. Oh no. Creepy, Alpha male manipulation stuff.

Yeah,

If he insinuates the tone of the conversation can be kept at a certain level of dignity, it should apply.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I think we are all guilty of either blowing up axl too much or knocking him down. Like Axlin has said, it's all been done to death. Both sides have said it all.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Not to confirm what Intercourse said, but yeah...

I read this whole thread. Literally THREE PAGES of absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING.

Nobody said anything in this thread. Even the "non-hater" side is so goddamn boring and cliched out the ass at this point.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

The thing that gets me is that their are people complaining about the fact there's no new music who didn't even like the new music they just got from the band.

That's a fucking stupid thing to say.  Would be like if U2 released an album I didn't like and then just decided I'll never want to hear new music from them again. I havent' liked The Cure's last two albums and I am always excited for something new from them. Hilarious that you can't comprehend that people who weren't a fan of CD would be excited about the possiblility of new Gn'R music. Like I said it's a stupid comment.

Board footer