You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Here We Go Again...

Neemo wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

cool if it come out on the 24th in europe then i'll be getting cool bday pressy ...maybe thats what axl has been waitign for all along? 16 to release the album on my birthday it all makes sense now 22

That is really funny to me because two years ago when Nov. 21 was being thrown around as a release date I was thinking the same thing.

nothing ever happens on my bday so this is like the sign of the apocalypse 16

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Neemo wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

cool if it come out on the 24th in europe then i'll be getting cool bday pressy ...maybe thats what axl has been waitign for all along? 16 to release the album on my birthday it all makes sense now 22

That is really funny to me because two years ago when Nov. 21 was being thrown around as a release date I was thinking the same thing.

I hate to tell you but nothing's going to happen on your birthday this year either...well nothing CD related anyway tongue

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Neemo wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

I hate to tell you but nothing's going to happen on your birthday this year either...well nothing CD related anyway tongue

the fact that its a weak rumor is enough 16

Board footer