You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: new Baz interview..talking about Axl/GnR again

Neemo wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH: New Audio Interview Available - Feb. 17, 2008 

A brand new audio interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach conducted by the Oregon radio station 101.5 KFLY Rock is available for streaming at this location. Bach talks about why he does so many reality shows, what happened to SKID ROW, working with Axl Rose, GUNS N ROSES' long-awaited "Chinese Democracy" album, and the state of the music industry and rock music in today's new climate.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … emID=90984

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

he goes on about

-How he opened for GnR alot in the past couple years
-how axl is on his album...
-mentions a new Revolver article about Axl and it says hes a recluse, but baz disagrees cuz Axl just toured the world and was in the studio recording songs with him...he says Revolver would've mentioned that Axl appears on Baz's album
-That he has heard 4 complete GnR albums, though he doesnt know which of the 4 is actually CD
-that he sings on a song called Sorry
-That Brain does all the drum work for GnR
-That the new GnR album will be out at some point, he jsut doesnt know when

i think thats all the gnr stuff

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Baz actually says something of note. Brain does all the drumming for GN'R on the albums. That is a huge relief for me. I hope it stays that way.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Baz actually says something of note. Brain does all the drumming for GN'R on the albums. That is a huge relief for me. I hope it stays that way.

That is definitely music to my ears. We know that BBF and Frank made "minor" additions to the album, and it sounds like those additions were very minor.

Looks like BBF and Frank are mainly touring members.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

he didnt say anything about Ron...we know ron did mostly rhythm stuff though from past interviews with him

maybe Ron redid a bunch of Huge's parts...or just added to them...why not add more....4-5-6 guitar parts whats the diff 16

I see on MyGnR they said that Baz said he was gonna tour with a large band this year...i didnt catch that part....though baz had another interview tonight so maybe thats where he said that part hmm

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Good news about Brain. I do think Ron will be on the album in some form. I doubt Axl would have him in the band and not contribute to Chinese Democracy.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Jameslofton wrote:
Communist China wrote:

That is definitely music to my ears. We know that BBF and Frank made "minor" additions to the album, and it sounds like those additions were very minor.

Looks like BBF and Frank are mainly touring members.

Don't you find that a bit odd though, how can a drummer only make a minor addition? I don't imagine Frank and Brain both drum on the same song, two drummers on one song is pointless. You've gotta assume Frank drums on at least one track in full, but that's more than a minor addition to me. What's a minor addition, does Frank hit the symbol for every 3rd line of the chorus in Prostitute or something? It seems kind of pointless to have him on the album at all if that's what his contributions amount to.

Good to know Brain's work is still in tact on the album 9

I think Ron will appear more prominently on the album than Frank does, Frank's always seemed more of a stop gap until Brain returns imo. Whereas Ron is an out and out replacement for someone who left 4 years ago. It remains to be seen how much of his work will be on CD or any albums after that (I suspect if Ron sticks around he will appear much more on later albums) but he his now the lead guitarist of GNR along with Robin. Frank's the guy filling in for Brain.

Baz, of the 4 albums you heard I'm guessing the one with CD on it is the most likely to be CD tongue

Interesting he said some new revelations instead of more of the same when his album was coming out.

APE good point! big_smile

The situation with Brain has always been a thorn in my side.   I just don't understand the deal with that at all.   I was one that believed he was out for good and the latest quote from Brain is he is trying to get back in GNR.   Now it's confirmed they didn't replace any of his parts, I guess it would have cost too much money or taken too much time not to mention there is probably no reason to replace his parts.  Strange situation but I guess I shouldn't be surprised everything is strange.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Brain himself said within the last year that he thought he was on 90% of the material...anybody else remember him saying that because I don't remember exactly where it came from.:haha:

Board footer