You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: The Law Of Attraction

polluxlm wrote:

The Universe is composed of positive and negative particles attracting each other. Since we humans are composed of the very same elements, this theory also applies to our daily lives.

I've been talking about karma earlier, and how it has created a lot of good things in my life. Well, now I finally feel I've reached some sort of enlightenment on the subject. Some of you may have heard of the recent hype "The Secret". It's a decent enough guide, but if you really want to learn how to act out your full potential (a ton of dough, like the Secret is focusing heavily on, is not the way imo) people like David Wilcock and the google video "Mayan Calender Unveiled" offer fuller information on the subjects.

Basically it's about words and how you use them. Words form your thoughts, so they are essentially the backbone of your mental state. Think about it, how often have had a thing happen that you absolutely didn't want to happen? Probably quite a few times. The reason for this is that you focus more on what you don't want than what you want. This happens because the Universe doesn't discriminate between wants, don'ts etc. It simply responds to your center of attention. When you focus on negative things you will attract negative things, and vice versa.

The formula is to identify your desires. A good way is starting with all the things you don't like in life, then form positive contrasts to those and read them, every day. Make a collage of situations you'd like to see yourself in, look at them, visualize them, every day. A couple of minutes in the morning and evening is more than enough.

Second you need to give your desires the necessary thrust in the form of positive energy through thought. Important thing is to steer away from negative thoughts as much as you can, since they will cancel your initial vibration. I'll get back to techniques on this further down.

Third, and imo most importantly is to allow it to happen. You must believe it to be real, act like you already have it. If you have doubts about a desire, or deep down believe it not to be true, you will instead send a negative vibration, which will only bring you more of what you don't like.

Now I'll go through the method I've used the last couple of months. It was December and I hadn't thought much about desires since I was pretty much content at that time. Well, the Universe thought otherwise. I work away from home, 2 weeks on and 3 off. There was this girl there that only shared one of those weeks with me, and working in another department I might only see her once on a single trip. She was quite beautiful, but didn't really put any sparks in me. One day however we had a short exchange as she needed something from my department. Nothing special, but some time afterwards I started getting "the feeling". It wasn't much, but I thought to myself "I don't feel this for no reason at all, I'm gonna act on this".

I found a picture of her, put it on my night table so that it would be the first and last thing I saw each day.  I knew the project was gonna be hard since she lives a thousand miles away from me, and I only had the opportunity to talk to her maybe once every 6 weeks. When these thoughts started popping up I took control and said out loud to myself "bullshit. those are excuses. relationships are built on less than this each and every day. there's no reason it can't happen to me". I started doing dancing and workout session by myself to charge my energy. I told myself how grateful I was for everything in life, how good things had been. By this time I was like a light bulb, energy trickling through my body like ecstacy and an orgasm at the same time.

What do you know, next day in the cantine she met my eyes, I turned to address a buddy, when I looked back she was still meeting. I continued my exercises with increased vigor. Next day she asked a colleague of mine if I was still working there, said she'd come see me. Naturally, that freaked me out a little bit, and to no surprise she didn't come. When did she come? 2 hours after I had left for my flight 2 days later. I analyzed it and discovered I'd had been sending some bad vibes in certain situations. I went back, fixed it. I've now just began a new trip, and guess what, first thing that happens is she for some reason has changed her rotation to match mine.

I know it might not sound like much, but if you'd been here you'd immediately see why this is so exciting. Attracting specific persons is also a lot harder than attracting objects. Money and stuff drops like flies if I want it. Just this day I was trying to get some ink for a printer, nobody knew who to call. Well, what happened was that a couple of hours later the store I needed to reach called me asking about a 6 months old computer problem.

I could go on, but I advice you to just search this stuff yourself. Questions are welcomed.

AtariLegend wrote:

So what about the others persons desires? I mean is this a, your will is supposed to be stronger than theirs.

And is this for only if you want good things...?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

So what about the others persons desires? I mean is this a, your will is supposed to be stronger than theirs.

Well, you can't force free will in the long run. This wouldn't have worked if she hadn't been interested in the first place. You may attract a meet with the person, like I have, but where it goes from there is up to you. I just established contact with her yesterday, so we'll see where it goes from there. It's not about 'fooling' a person, but more about becoming an attractive person yourself.

Objects and your own mind/body on the other hand is fairly easy to achieve. Last night I had a beginning flu. Throat hurt, not feeling so great. Well, 3 hours later I was in top shape working out. These things happen all the time. You can even notice it clearly affecting my co-workers too. The mood up here has never been better.

I advice you to not look at it like some magic trick. A lot of the material out there is very egocentric and focus a great deal on becoming rich. Which, of course, is no way to achieving happiness. It's simply about becoming the best you can be, to rid yourself of fear and anxiety, to attract good things through your positive aura.

And yeah, it's hard work.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Why would you want bad things? Sure, you can. Just focus on all the stuff you dislike in life and you'll get them.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

This has been one hell of an experience.

To make a long story short; I did some breathing and physical exercise, calmed and cleared my head. Started listening. In those moments stuff just came to me. Ideas, feelings. I acted on them all as soon as I could, even though my logic and ego told me it was not a good idea.

Well, what do you know, she liked what came out, very much.

I gotta say, I've never felt better. Finally I'm able to receive whatever comes around the corner. There is no good or bad, just information.

Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Board footer