You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Another new song on the setlists...

otto wrote:

Same phenomenum as with Going Down in Rio:

556805_317666521647351_124246854322653_717154_1837775698_n.jpg

What you guys think? A cover, perhaps?

This is the Manchester setlist...

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It may be a cover of the famous song from The Who for a solo spot for Tommy or maybe for the whole band. hmm I personally love that song; but they have enough covers already as it is with some of the UYI material they are playing live being cover songs. ugh. I want to hear Going Down, OMG, Perfect, another new song, Catcher, and Prostitute dammit! 17 They should add Yesterdays, Coma, and Dead Horse to list of set list suggestions too.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

This song doesn't seem to fit within Guns N' Roses today, but would be a fun jam. Going Down was rumoured to be a cover too, but was then confirmed to be an original.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

At this point, until it's playing through my speakers, I don't care.

It is nice to see another new song title though. This one is new, new, right? Like we've never heard of it before?

Sky Dog wrote:

No.....but 99.99% certain it is a Who song....UK Tour...Who...makes sense.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

they dont play 60% of those songs anyway so who cares

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

When did Perfect Crime start showing up on the setlist again? Has that been for awhile now?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It would be cool if that was the setlist  (except with PC last) not just the setlist potential switch out options!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Where do this obviously bullshit setlists come from? I mean seriously I could print out a list of songs, scribble on them a little bit and then post the picture and say it's a setlist because this thing isn't even remotely close to what they play on a  nightly basis so my list could pass. These are lists of songs, not setlists 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think it's the standard setlist we get...and at the end Axl posts a lists of songs/substitutes that the band should have ready for a stand-by 'maybe' list where 1 or 2 items for it are substituted for something from the regular list.

The telling fact is that 9 times out of 10 the standby songs are not played...which is interesting.

Board footer