You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I hope Axl and his camp will not use words like "integrity" and "art" in the future.

I thought Bumble wrote this bit too, but then I realised it was your comment...:haha:

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Hey he has to earn a living same as the rest of us.

I'm hopeful that the funds from this kind of thing might also be being directed partially towards a CD2...but that's just my pipedream.

This sounds like a mid 90s David Lee Roth scenario! When he tried to be a Vegas act. I think it would be pretty cool if they did some recording in Vegas and played some new songs; but hey can't say for sure until it actually happens. I'm no where near the area; but I would love to go sometime in the near future.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:

Not sure if this is fan made or official but I found it at hgtgh:
http://www.easilysharing.com/images/695 … 622466.jpg

Axl finally gets to use the old Appetite art work and the Chinese flag to boot. 16 Looks kind of shopped; but I started to like some of the new designs some of the European tour posters listed them as.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Hmm.... We were going to go to Vegas in the first week of October but haven't booked it yet...

I'm thinking the shows being in Vegas is at least tempting.  Not sure I could swing it because I have a lot going on the rest of this year and early next year, but I do have a lot of FF miles and hotels begging me to stay in Vegas for free...

Same here. I din't have any miles but we can get a fairly cheap flight. We always stay at a hotel that's about a half mile from the Hard Rock.

I'm going to at least price it out. We originally planned to go September 30 - October 2 but we didn't book anything yet. If I can get a 10/31 - 11/02 trip done for the same price, we'll probably do that.

edit:

Checked. I'd actually need to do November 4 - 6, but I can still get hotel, flight and car for $335 per person. I may do this.

I can't do that weekend - I'll be going to the Bears game in Nashville.  I could do the next 2 weekends in Nov though if I can get someone to go with me.  Vegas isn't a good place to be by myself.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

12 shows? What a perfect way to promote a new album. A new song every show.. oh wait this is gnr. Never mind.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I first thought it would be just twelve shows playing the same UCAP tour, then I thought it could be something related to a new album...

Then I saw the artwork and thought I was right all along.

At the most, a re-release of Chinese Democracy.. If you'd expect a new album anytime before end of year 2013, give up your hope.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

12 shows? What a perfect way to promote a new album. A new song every show.. oh wait this is gnr. Never mind.

This.

Just a cash grab run of shows no doubt.

Board footer