You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Megadeth Singer Doubles Down on Government Shooting Claims

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Honestly I love Dave as a guitar player, front-man, and metal vocalist since Megadeth is one of my favorite metal bands. But...as a person his political and moral views are really fucked up & hypocritical. Him & Ted Nugent need to cut the crap and just play their music. What he said was completely out of line and extremely hurtful and won't make those families feel any better at all. Obama as a person does not deserve such false accusations.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Pretty much! Especially for a guy who has been clean and sober for quite awhile. This is not appropriate adult behavior at all. This is childish mud slinging and clearly unprofessional with a negative agenda that benefits no one.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

BAT.SHIT.INSANE.

This

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Well at least Axl hasn't sunk as low as Dave Mustaine. Put this guy in an asylum. Nutjob.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Well at least Axl hasn't sunk as low as Dave Mustaine. Put this guy in an asylum. Nutjob.

Now that you bring it up; I wonder why Axl has never said too much about politics. You think maybe he subscribes to "The Elvis Theory" that it's just not really an entertainers place?

Remember that radio interview with Trunk in '06? They were talking about Nugent and at one point Axl mentioned the fact that Nugent was real big into listening to political talk radio. Given the amount of shit that Nugent has gotten himself into over the years, I'm sure Axl looks at it and says "fuck this." Hell, Axl already took a ton of shit for "One In A Million." That was probably a big learning experience for him. Since then most of the controversy has been related to him showing up late and causing riots at concerts.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Pretty much! Especially for a guy who has been clean and sober for quite awhile.

It's all about obsessions. You only replace drinking with shopping, sex, sports, eating, etc...

Some people obsess over conspiracy theories.

(and yes, I'm damn serious)

Me_Wise_Magic

I can agree with that statement. I've seen it happen to people around me and out there.

Board footer