You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axlin

Sky Dog wrote:

Damn JR, sounds like a mess....good to see you back.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Damn, 11 days.

Once again I was missing in action. Just been busy as hell. I've got some long days, and am now at a private school. Work load is heavier.

Again thanks for the kind thoughts.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Update:

Once again, apologies. Life has just been fuckin' busy, drag, interesting, let down, and all in between.

Alice In Chains has helped me do alot of soul searching lately.

I got 99 problems and a bitch actually is one.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I appreciate that bro. I was coming very close to that.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Sorry to hear you are still going through some tough shit man! The community is always here for ya if you need a friend to talk to!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

In a bit of an explanation I went from suddenly doing nothing, to suddenly having to deal with several issues. I won't bore you with the details, but alot of "Dallas"-like drama was involved.

My grandfather (on my mom's side) had a heart attack
--- had to deal with TONS of family drama on that; I swear to God certain family members of mine are the dumbest people alive. I had to be the one to finally transport him home last Thursday. Their was alot of clothes shopping, price finding for meds, and searching for backordered medical equipment on that deal that took alot of time. I would go into more detail on the drama, but i'll leave you with this on it...

Would you give a pacemaker to a man in LATE-STAGE Alzheimer's Disease, to try to keep him alive?

Sure you would... if it involves continuing to receive to a Worker's Compensation check.

I let my opinion at the disgusting nature of it be known, but my opinion doesn't count of course.

Sex Clubs and Fucking the Babysitter
--- I won't name names, but I got thrown into the middle of a nasty divorce between two friends, involving one the bitchy golddigger wife and the husband fucking the babysitter and the underground sex club and drug scene in Orlando with the moderate to very wealthy, while his sick near dead newborn daughter lie in the hospital.

LOTS of drama there. I was asked to try to legally be a witness in court, but ultimately I decided to stay out of it.

The Death of a 20+ Year Friendship
--- Like many of us, we have friends who "change" as they grow older or get married. After taking several years of disrespectful behavior and a lack of appreciation, I told him off, and resciended my best man offer for his wedding. Now he's calling and i'm done. So there was alot of heartache, anger, frustration and drama there.

My own stuff
--- While trying to go back to college for the fall (which i'm now ready to go on), I got thrown into the middle of alot of financial issues where there should've been none. So while dealing with all this other stuff, i'm having to write letters, go back and forth legally (because phone calls and e-mails aren't enough in 2012), and dealing with that.

Trust me, there's alot more elaboration I could give that would drop your jaws, turn your stomachs, or make you laugh or scream out loud. It wasn't a "good time", but it was enough that I could provide an entire season of scripts for Dallas or The Newsroom, that's for sure.

Either way, thanks for all your thoughts, and I should have more time now. All issues have been resolved... for now.

Wow that's all? tongue

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

As long as you come out the other side better than you went in, it's worth it.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah i'm not so sure about the "better" part. Again, thanks for the continued support.

Sky Dog wrote:

When in doubt, ask your self what JR would do.......:peace:

Board footer