You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

Tough choice for me. I love Robin's contributions to the album. He had some great guitar work. Love his technique and playing when he was touring. I also love the way Fortus plays too. Overall, Bumblefoot has to be one of my favorite players so far. I just like that kind of shredding plus he is a cool dude too! One of the best people to come into Guns after 21 left. Good to the fans and his solo stuff has some good songs here and there. Then of course Slash and Buckethead are not too far behind. Starting to love DJ's playing on the tours and Sixx AM has some kick ass songs!  I personally don't have a member that has been through Guns that I haven't liked even the guys that have just toured. I would of liked to hear more of Paul's skills besides song writing and those couple of shows in '01.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

-D- wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Robin is still my favorite guitarist to ever be in GNR.

Sorry dude but that is just nuts.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion man.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
-D- wrote:
misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Played with Ceelo!

haha WOW! that is fantastic. Really breaking major ground now!

Robin is a shit guitarist and used Axl and sabotaged CD's release.

Fuck him.

Uh, yeah, that's three major releases in the last four years and very successful tours. You acted like he hasn't done anything. You were wrong. Again.

And you know less about why he left than you do about why Slash really left. So stop pretending that you do.

What did he do? he's afucking hired hand backup musician. Please show me these "tours" cause I've heard shit about them

Do you happen to know a so-called Nine Inch Nails band?

They're pretty famous down here, at least...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:
misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Played with Ceelo!

haha WOW! that is fantastic. Really breaking major ground now!

Robin is a shit guitarist and used Axl and sabotaged CD's release.

Fuck him.

Uh, yeah, that's three major releases in the last four years and very successful tours. You acted like he hasn't done anything. You were wrong. Again.

And you know less about why he left than you do about why Slash really left. So stop pretending that you do.

What did he do? he's afucking hired hand backup musician. Please show me these "tours" cause I've heard shit about them

2008-2009 NIN Sky Lit Up. 2009 NIN and JA.

So, stop talking out of your ass already.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Ok, I get you're supporting him and all, but if that's what you got for his major contributions, you're making the case for D.

misterID

misterID wrote:

No, D is being a troll, intentionally trying to instigate people into an argument. Trent wanted him in the band. He toured the album he played on. D said he hasn't done anything in 4 years. He was wrong. He said he hasn't toured. He was wrong. This is getting stupid.

And if I wanted to, I could repeat what a lame, mediocre, bumbblegum pop bitch Bon Jovi is, over and over and over again, if I wanted to be an asshole...

EDIT: I'm seriously really trying not to be a dick here, but it's bullshit that D thinks it's okay to troll, which is what this is.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I'd consider what he's done nothing too.  Had he not been in GnR, I wouldn't even know he existed.  In spite of the fact that he was in GnR, I barely know he's done anything, and it's only from hanging out here.  That qualifies as nothing to me.

He may be trolling, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a valid opinion.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Holy shit, that's weak. Then your opinion is pretty irrelevant. Nothing valid about it.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Holy shit, that's weak. Then your opinion is pretty irrelevant. Nothing valid about it.

It's no more weak than saying the "something" that he did that very few know about is really doing something.  The only difference is your weakness is yours, so you think it's strong.  I get it.

Board footer