You are not logged in. Please register or login.

curro
 Rep: 7 

Re: So....whatcha think so far?

curro wrote:

Can anyone tell me what's a street team ?

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

its like people that support a band, maybe hand out flyers for gigs or something.

here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_team

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Robman wrote:

its like people that support a band, maybe hand out flyers for gigs or something.

here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_team

The Street Team here was something similar.  Their job was to promote the site and give suggestions and ideas to improve the place.  We had a group of senior members at ROV.com.  We'll implement the same thing here down the road.

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

Thanks for the info,Robman.:thumbup:

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I sort of miss the old style "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" ala HTGTH and the original ROV site. That may just have to do with a different forum engine thing, but it was nice to have.

Also, is there a auto login or saved login? Sometimes it's annoying to have to sign in everytime. Maybe I'm just missing the box to check for "remember me"

There's a couple of other things, but that's all I can remember for now.

Btw when's the new name coming? Is that gonna be a group vote? Or are mods deciding?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

-Jack- wrote:

I sort of miss the old style "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" ala HTGTH and the original ROV site. That may just have to do with a different forum engine thing, but it was nice to have.

Also, is there a auto login or saved login? Sometimes it's annoying to have to sign in everytime. Maybe I'm just missing the box to check for "remember me"

Btw when's the new name coming? Is that gonna be a group vote? Or are mods deciding?

You shouldn't have to login everytime, there is a 'remember me' option when you login I think 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

It logs me in automatically whenever I come.  In fact, I was gonna log off to check this out for you, but IE wouldn't even let me leave! hmm

But I did find this:  Click on Profile and then click Privacy in the menu on the left.  In the middle of the page there should be an option to "Save username and password between visits."  If you check that, it should log you on automatically whenever you come to the site.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

The only thing I dont like is still where you have to wait 60 seconds between each post. Sometimes I got a lot to say!

-Jack- wrote:

As James posted in this thread  http://www.chopaway.com/rov2/viewtopic.php?id=307&p=2

the name has been chosen and will be unveiled soon.

Board footer