You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

monkeychow wrote:

It's really interesting to me on a social level.

Another thought too is the age factor.

Like girls have all the power in the world for a couple of decades....but at a certain age the coin flips....

Guys can look pretty good from 40-70 but it's pretty rare for women to keep their looks.

Lomax wrote:
misterID wrote:

She looks like a cross between Jenna Jameson and Stacy Kiebler.

Are there anymore of her? She's 'effin fine.

Kayden Kross

Don't google her at work though.

p***n0-star

695Kross_blows.jpg

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In their prime, Carmen Electra or Denise Richards?

Denise Richards, Wild Things and James Bond.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The problem is pussy and it's ultimate yet overrated power. Since every man wants it and want it a lot more than the other way around, the value of dick basically falls to give away prices. This skews the balance of two more or less equal products. A woman's power in relation to acquiring an attractive male is largely present from birth, leaving men to do more actual work to bolster their almost worthless natural assets. Even a hot male will have trouble keeping a relationship with an equally hot female if he doesn't also have some form of power, financial resources, status, a winning personality etc.

The flip side of the coin is that a female may punch above her weight through acquired qualities, but ultimately she is more a slave to her condition since most men will always prefer natural looks when sex are that much more important to them. Another irony is that a woman is in fact much more capable of enjoying sex, but the turning of it into a powerful resource due to the aggressive instincts of men encourages women to adopt a practical and strategic relationship to it, leading to more negative associations with the act. Things like rape or sleeping with your old pig of a boss are realities far less pronounced for men, and if they are, possibly less painful or perhaps even pleasant experiences.

Utterly brilliant post. Perfect analogy.

Smoking Guns wrote:

In their prime, Carmen Electra or Denise Richards?

Denise Richards, without a doubt. Basically Wild Things Denise, was just insanely hot. I had a huge Neve Campbell thing during that period, and almost completely ignored her, staring at Denise the whole film.

Carmen Electra, I never liked. I always thought she looked like a tranny, plus I saw a mug shot of her's back in the day and saw her face without makeup and ate up to hell with acne, and it completely ruined the illusion to a teenage boy.

monkeychow wrote:

It's really interesting to me on a social level.

Another thought too is the age factor.

Like girls have all the power in the world for a couple of decades....but at a certain age the coin flips....

Guys can look pretty good from 40-70 but it's pretty rare for women to keep their looks.

Pretty much, which is why imo women who are older have a harder time finding men, and I think in alot of cases more and more younger, more awkward men, are hooking up not only for pussy, but for marriage with older women.

Think about it. If you're in your younger 20's, a bit overweight, average looking, but somewhat of a good guy with alot of love and "loving" to give, a 40+ year old who cannot get a man post-divorce anymore because of their age, fading looks, is a perfect match for the awkward out of place 20-year old male.

I think DCK had touched on it before, but the bottom line is this generation of young women just have unreal standards that are impossible to live up to. Fat chicks are no longer called fat chicks, because its "offensive and bullying", so these girls have false senses of security. Because I swear to God, I haven't seen ONE yet that was in an actual real-deal committed relationship with a guy, because of their fatness and ugliness. They are usually the "down low" relationship, or just the flat out mistress for some dude cheating on his wife, and doing his dirtier stuff with the fatty.

I literally laugh out loud some of the expectations of some of these girls, and it's penetrated even what guys find out out of celebrities anymore. Most of the "hot" girls that are supposed to be such a piece of ass, are insanely average. I see girls like Kaley Cuaco and Jennifer Lawrence literally every day, and I could care less.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I literally laugh out loud some of the expectations of some of these girls, and it's penetrated even what guys find out out of celebrities anymore. Most of the "hot" girls that are supposed to be such a piece of ass, are insanely average. I see girls like Kaley Cuaco and Jennifer Lawrence literally every day, and I could care less.

This is where you and I are are vastly different. I find the girl next door type to be incredibly sexy. I don't find swimsuit models or playboy models hot. I just don't find the hollywood "bombshells" like Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Scarlette Johanson etc tc to be the drop dead gorgeus ones. It has nothing to do with my standards being lower it has everything to do with what I find attractive. Jennifer Lawrence is WAY hotter in my opinion than the Kate Upton types and I'll take Anna Kendrick over the Megan Fox types every single day of the week. I live in a  summer resort town and I see Megan Fox types all the time. They aren't anything special. What makes a celebrity special is our abliy to ee them ona regular basis and they become a fantasy.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

We're not different at all. I made an entire post here at Evo, talking about how much I love girl-next-door types, and cannot stand the Kate Upton types.

I just think your girls are ugly.

That's all. 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin, he is canadia, what do you expect?  Poor guy... Move down here to SEC country if you want to see more hotties than you can handle.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The thing is, I think Canadian women are some of the most beautiful women on the friggin' planet. Neve Campbell for me DEFINED the 1990s and pretty much "the grunge chick". For me, Neve, her 'look' was my dream girl as a teenage boy, and although my tastes have changed a tad, they're still rooted in that.

So it isn't a Canadian thing. Elisha Cuthbert is another epic piece of ass. Missy Peregrym is gorgeous to me. There were some smaller name actresses from 90's action TV series I remember have things for as a southern American kid. The women look great up there. I think Bono just has strange tastes. He passes on the girls i'd be trying my damndest to hook up with up there, and vice versa. We're just different concerning women.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

OH CANADA!

Neve Campbell

neve_campbell_wallpaper_800x600_004.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert

elisha_cuthbert_2012-1920x1080.jpg

Missy Peregrym

Missy+Peregrym+3.jpg

Erica Durance

erica_durance001b.jpg

Lexa Doig (on the right)

p1010035.jpg

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

So i'm gonna call complete and total bullshit on Canadians don't know how to find good lookin' women.

Maybe they just need my American eyes? 50.gif

Board footer