You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What are you eating?

Sky Dog wrote:

You may need a triple bypass heart surgery if you keep eating at Hardee's and Burger King!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Chinese food. Fried rice with some sweet n' sour chicken, and some glazed kind of shrimp. Good stuff; but pricey. Going to eat lite tonight that's for sure.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I swear, I only go to fastfood like once a week, mostly once every two weeks. Don't judge me by this thread!

And I love Chinese.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

I swear, I only go to fastfood like once a week, mostly once every two weeks. Don't judge me by this thread!

And I love Chinese.

I used to do fast food once a week, bare minimum.  Now I hardly ever go.  Maybe once a year.  Unless you count Subway and Dunkin' Donuts, then it's a little more.  Still not much though.  But back in the day I used to make my once a week trip worthwhile.  I forget what the sandwich was at Wendy's but it was something like a triple burger or something to that effect.  I'd get that value meal AND 2 Jr. Bacon Cheesburgers.  My biggest reason for putting  a stop to the fast food runs though was less about health and more about finances.  It used to be a cheap and easy way to eat.  But over time it got more and more expensive and I couldn't rationalize paying $8 for a fast food meal when I could pay the same amount to get some "real" food.  It's still easy and quick.  But cheap?  Not so much anymore.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Mmmmmmmmm... Panera Bread breakfast sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel with egg whites, sausage and cheese, and a chai tea latte.

Can't beat it!

Plus work bought breakfast so that's even better smile

Me_Wise_Magic

Stacey wrote:

Mmmmmmmmm... Panera Bread breakfast sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel with egg whites, sausage and cheese, and a chai tea latte.

Can't beat it!

That's awesome!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Can't beat it!

Was that from Dunkin Donuts? I've never had their chai tea latte.

Just finished yard work. Thinkin about fixin some BBQ ribs tonight. Big glass of CherryLimeaide = All kinds of awesome.

Faldor - McDonalds has the best value/dollar menu.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

That does sounds awesome. 

I just had a Philly cheese steak from Sub Way which was meh.

But I've had some great Philly cheese steaks.  I've had them in Philly, from the famous Geno's and Pat's, as well as from some other out of the way places that were recommended to me by some south Philly locals.  But the best Philly cheese steak I've even had was from, of all places, a Mexican owned pizzeria in Newark NJ. 14   Instead of cheese wiz they use mozzarella, they'll add any pizza toppings you ask for, and they put it on a Portuguese roll. 11

Me_Wise_Magic

RaZor wrote:

That does sounds awesome. 

I just had a Philly cheese steak from Sub Way which was meh.

But I've had some great Philly cheese steaks.  I've had them in Philly, from the famous Geno's and Pat's, as well as from some other out of the way places that were recommended to me by some south Philly locals.  But the best Philly cheese steak I've even had was from, of all places, a Mexican owned pizzeria in Newark NJ. 14   Instead of cheese wiz they use mozzarella, they'll add any pizza toppings you ask for, and they put it on a Portuguese roll. 11

Sounds fucking tasty!!

On ID's points: Yes..McDonald's dollar menu kicks ass. Ribs are awesome on any occasion. So far the best bbq ribs I've had were from Texas Roadhouse, Famous Dave's (is neck in neck with that), this other blues bbq place near my campus, and Chili's uses a good spice rub.

I had a char grilled burger with lettuce, ketchup, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, and bacon on top. smile ..and some fries. Delicious. Did some yard work and been working on stuff most of the week; so I had some time with my dad for abit. Trying to go outside more and the walks to campus have been doing wonders for me. Losing some weight and getting things to move forward in life.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
misterID wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Can't beat it!

Was that from Dunkin Donuts? I've never had their chai tea latte.

Just finished yard work. Thinkin about fixin some BBQ ribs tonight. Big glass of CherryLimeaide = All kinds of awesome.

Faldor - McDonalds has the best value/dollar menu.

No, it was from Panera Bread. I don't know if they are nationwide, but seem to be pretty much everywhere around here. They're basically a bakery but also serve many sandwiches, soups, salads, and some pasta dishes, along with a full cafe line of coffee/tea drinks similar to what you would find at Starbucks.

They have two bagels there that I could eat forever. Asiago cheese and Cinnamon Crunch. Mmmmmm...

Board footer