You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Katy Perry

faldor wrote:

This will be a #1 song, that is if "Blurred Lines" ever falls down the charts.

Of course I know nothing about what's popular these days, but this sounds like a hit to me.

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

My guess is that song Roar will fade away quickly and she'll launch a way more catchy 2nd single closer to the album release that will blow up the charts. That song is really underwhelming. Having said that it's the sixth-largest sales week for a digital song ever. Chalk that up to people being excited to hear new Katy Perry music regardless. Whether people like her or not the fact is Katy Perry has become a massive pop superstar. Bigger than Lady Gaga because unlike Gaga the primary focus is the music with Katy.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I thought the main focus was always on her tits.

Song is decent for what it is. Maybe lacking a bit of punch to become a smash, but certainly enough to solidify her status as a main event pop star. Good to see her deal with the devil working out.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bloodflower wrote:

My guess is that song Roar will fade away quickly and she'll launch a way more catchy 2nd single closer to the album release that will blow up the charts. That song is really underwhelming. Having said that it's the sixth-largest sales week for a digital song ever. Chalk that up to people being excited to hear new Katy Perry music regardless. Whether people like her or not the fact is Katy Perry has become a massive pop superstar. Bigger than Lady Gaga because unlike Gaga the primary focus is the music with Katy.

I don't know about that. Could be right I guess, but to me that song has "hit" written all over it. Debuted at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has held their for 2 weeks behind "Blurred Lines". I don't see it falling off anytime soon. But we will see. Some people compare the song to Sarah Bareilles's "Brave" and that song hasn't lit up the charts all that impressively, so who knows.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

And what fantastic tits they are! big_smile 22

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

I may have to change my opinion on how well this song will do. We'll see though. I guess it's the verses I don't really like but the chorus is definitely catchy now that I've heard it a few more times. Just saw the video today as well...... not gonna lie she looks better than ever in this video.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

And what fantastic tits they are! big_smile 22

Agreed! 5

Board footer