You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: PanterA

Axlin16 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Loved Pantera, never cared for any of their fans tho.

No offense meant to the very cool people here tho. I'm sure you guys are on the level. 16

How I agree with this so much!

Will be interesting to hear the unreleased track.

Definitely. Certain fans are like that. It took me years to get past that. There are certain bands I hated automatically (think Creed), because their fans were the dumbest mother fuckers you could ever meet.

I just hope the day doesn't come that I get "turned around" on Limp Bizkit and Insane Clown Posse. 16

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Phil got onstage yesterday with Kerry King, Chris Broderick (Megadeth), Dave Ellefson, Charlie Benante, Mike Portnoy, and Dave Lombardo and banged out some Pantera songs... His voice is shot, these days... Still gotta love it.

[youtube]uQoVDHdl318&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]J5q5a8gBHj8&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]BoiFjvKE8Lw&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Little bit of Sabbath with Geezer, too  9

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

I love pantera' R.I.P DIME'  just curious, has anyone heard there independent releases through the 80s b4 they wore signed???

For those that haven't heard any of that stuff I've got it all, its more Glam than that hard core edge that they got famous for.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

"Piss" video from Pantera, unreleased track from the Vulgar sessions.

[youtube]yeVJguP_T40&ob=av2e[/youtube]

Love how the clock in the video is 3:33 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

http://loudwire.com/philip-anselmo-why- … ive-video/

Phil reflects on Dimebag. Very heart felt and funny! smile

In other news, I have been listening to alot of this band lately on their Greatest Hits and the Piss single from the Vulgar sessions. Two of my closest friends are really digging the band with me.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Right the fuck right now!

we got the god damn cameras on ya.. and
we're filmin for the god damned home video so i wanna see you all go fuckin apeshit  right the fuck right now.. yo vince.. take it from the fuckin verse "can you you see me" one two three...

memorized***

Dude... I miss them so much. saw 'em 5 times. When I get to drinking whiskey... I tend to get emotional about them. Vince needs to forgive Phil. Life is too short.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I wholeheartedly agree. Phil has become a much better person over the past couple years. He even offered to let Vince kick the shit outta him and no fighting back if it meant just be on common ground with the guy. Just to talk and make up, no reunion or anything over the top. I know a tribute to Dime with Zakk his best buddy on guitar with the rest of the band would be really cool though. I would of loved to see the original band live if Dime was still alive and I got to know the music in an earlier time. That's cool man! Sounds like they were epic shows.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no money in Vinnie ending that beef imo. He's almost turned that feud into a business. The "what if" reunion thing is bigger than them actually getting back together imo.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Right the fuck right now!

we got the god damn cameras on ya.. and
we're filmin for the god damned home video so i wanna see you all go fuckin apeshit  right the fuck right now.. yo vince.. take it from the fuckin verse "can you you see me" one two three...

memorized***

Dude... I miss them so much. saw 'em 5 times. When I get to drinking whiskey... I tend to get emotional about them. Vince needs to forgive Phil. Life is too short.

You hear Rex's bass? Do you hear the fucking bass? 16

I don't want them to ever play together again. Even with Zakk. If they did then maybe just one song and then pour a blacktooth grin and leave it on the stage and exit. 9

I think the grudge Vinnie holds is not just about Dime's death. I think what really fuels it is Pantera history. Phil doing his own thing with Down and Superjoint and not to mention the needle. Rita put the shit behind her and Vinnie needs to as well. Not for anyone but for himself and his health. Let Dime rest easy and bury the beef with him. As you said life is too short.

Board footer