You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: South American Tour info comes tomorrow.

Olorin wrote:

Naw I just like to come home blazing drunk and have a rant or two on the internet then check the next day to find out what I wrote.

And now its whisky time, Merry fuckin Christmas!!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I love your drunken rants Olorin, keep them coming!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

I´ll play the Devil´s Advocate by pulling the dates off MyGNR.

- Mexico: March 16th
- Chile: March 29th @ Movistar Arena
- Brazil: the brazilian leg will lbe in April, lasting from 10 to 12 days, with concerts in 5 capitals.
- Paraguay: April 09th on Asuncion, on a wide open place, probably the Jockey Club.
- Argentina: April 11th and 12th on La Plata (Unico Stadium) and Rosario (Salon Metropolitano).

In other words, nothing to write home about. Presales and promotions will start early next year to court those who fall into the demographic. This forum war thing is getting silly with MSL v MyGNR v HTGTH, but I guess insanity has a way of spreading.

Happy Holidays, y´all!

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Fuck MSL and any form war, he;'s the biggest troll on earth, jarmo is a cock, and mygnr is a wee bit smug but ultimately awright in the grand scheme of things, theres some good gys surrounded by bawbags... its like the tabloid version of a GNR forum, whereas we are the fuckin broadsheets ya fucks. Is that enoughgh of a drunken ramble? We aint the broadsheets obviously, I hate elitism, we js like to chew the fat over GNR when the era fits... bt the current era aint got worth too much to write about.
I'd rather silence than Axl is fat or DJ is a fanny threads...

Personaally I cANNIE WAIT FOR THE ATLAS SHRUGGED AND THYME THNREADS ON EVO wHEN eVER tHEY COME, goodnight MOFO'S, AND mERRY xMAS hO HO hO!!!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Merry Christmas sir! Enjoy the good drinks and times! Just be careful. Good amusing rant for the night.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

i missed all this over the last week, but it is fuckin hilarious that Jarmo still has that news update on his site. and just the way he states it is so hilarious...

"That's right, the official announcement is coming. Tomorrow."

so definitive. and he's trying to build all this excitment. and then it doesn't happen. fucking classic! only in gnr world. this gave me a good laugh.

(happy holidays everyone!)

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
sandman wrote:

i missed all this over the last week, but it is fuckin hilarious that Jarmo still has that news update on his site. and just the way he states it is so hilarious...

"That's right, the official announcement is coming. Tomorrow."

so definitive. and he's trying to build all this excitment. and then it doesn't happen. fucking classic! only in gnr world. this gave me a good laugh.

(happy holidays everyone!)

Watching this band go about their "business" is a fucking joke.

Announcements about announcements that are to be announced, that in the end never get announced.... 14 14 14 10

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

My first few posts back here in a a while, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on poor old Axl and team Brazil, but for fucks sake, they still can't get anything right... 16 16 16

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Tomorrow never dies... dates confirmed:

Sunday, March 16 Mexico City, Mexico
Thursday, March 20 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Saturday, March 22 Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Tuesday, March 25 Brasilia, Brazil
Friday, March 28 Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sunday, March 30 Curitiba, Brazil
Tuesday, April 1 Florianapolis, Brazil
Thursday, April 3 Porto Alegre, Brazil
Sunday, April 6 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Wednesday, April 9 Asuncion, Paraguay

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I know theres a lot of talk that Axl is South America daft just cause its an easy buck, maybe its true I dunno... but I found this and it made me think there might be more behind the logic than just a making a quick buck. Maybe some of the money does go to worthy causes, would be nice if its true...

Board footer