You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: GNR to headline 2014 Rock on the Range

Completely agree on Motorhead! Their recent album was a fantastic head banger of so many good tunes front to back. So consistent. I'm very excited to hear Jason Bonham's Zep band. Wanted to see them live when they got announced; but at the time they were no shows near my area. So it's good that they will be at the festival with alot of other great talent. I may check out BLS if there isn't already another band playing that I want to see. Depends on the plan at the moment that me and my friends can do.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Plus I could see Axl saying, well if I don't headline i am not playing.

As if the festival would be losing out in some way. This isn't 1990. 14

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Rock on the Range is part of a series of festivals run by AEG. Bands that play this festival very often go on to play the other festivals. Therefore, GN'R could potentially play

Carolina Rebellion: May 3 & 4 in Charlotte, N.C.
Rocklahoma: May 23, 24 & 25 in Pryor, Okla.
RockFest: May 31 in Kansas City, Mo.

It might not happen, but it is something to keep an eye on.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

They did Rocklahoma last year, I believe.

Me_Wise_Magic

sp1at wrote:

Rock on the Range is part of a series of festivals run by AEG. Bands that play this festival very often go on to play the other festivals. Therefore, GN'R could potentially play

Carolina Rebellion: May 3 & 4 in Charlotte, N.C.
Rocklahoma: May 23, 24 & 25 in Pryor, Okla.
RockFest: May 31 in Kansas City, Mo.

It might not happen, but it is something to keep an eye on.

Me and my friend were looking at Rebellion as another option in case it's cheaper and comes with most of the top bands.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

They did Rocklahoma last year, I believe.

Yeah, it is series of festivals that are linked

Worth looking out for this year and any year going forward if you are tracking dates

Me_Wise_Magic

It's weird that Rebellion's lineup and tickets aren't on sale or stated already since it's a few weeks earlier than Range.

1980Invasion
 Rep: 0 

1980Invasion wrote:

I picked up the $2500 VIP package. We flew to Rocklahoma with the same deal for the gig last May. Couldn't resist caching GnR in our back yard again. It's a a hort drive over from central Indiana. I've gone to couple Stones gigs in Columbus. Great college town.

Me_Wise_Magic

No Guns for Carolina Rebellion this year which kind of sucks; but I may still do Carolina cause it isn't a massive drive from me and my friend's respective homes. Working out some of the big details this weekend.

http://www.carolinarebellion.com/2014lineup.html

Board footer