You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: CD II info and potential release and tour plans in 2015-16

misterID wrote:

This is from MSL's gnrtruth website, per Manets, per The Axl Rose fanclub, per their source: Beta.

Axl was doing work on the new album directly after the last Vegas residency show, possibly at the Palms recording studio. No touring plans for next year at present, but there are negotiations for a performance at Rock In Rio, Rock Am Ring and another Vegas residency.

As of right now it looks like a late 2015 album release or early 2016.

This info seems to be backed up by some sources.

Sounds good !!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw this on mygnrforum... That is a long way away... Hopefully we get some new stuff.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Like all things new and GNR related, I'll take it with a grain of salt. Yeah hoping some news does show up officially on something happening next year at least music related. I don't care about another south American tour or series of shows/residency. I want another full U.S. tour, honestly. CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW?!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Honestly what could possibly still need to be done to this shit that would take up to another 2 further years to finish, when presumably the songs have already been worked off and on for roughly 20 years. Ron has said they haven't worked on new material so this must be existing stuff.

I'm happy to hear new music but shit, stop overthinking it and just release it.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Late 2015 or even 2016...? Fuck me Axl works slow as shit, especially when pointed out that isn't all that stuff already mostly finished?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I was thinking 2015. Hopefully early 2015.  Like others said if most of the songs were almost finished it is a bit of a bitch that it will be that long til we hear anything. Least there is a "plan" if this is true.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The recording work is probably what happened in 2006-07 with additions to songs (vocals, synths, guitars, production) and the addition, now, of DJ to existing songs.

That's also considering they're negotiating a marketing strategy with UNI and release with the sticking point being that what happened last time doesn't happen this go around.

gnr_chinese-democracy-guns-n-roses.jpg

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

AdJFBfr.png

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hahaha Otto, classic!!

AtariLegend wrote:

Sorry, but fuck off if your posting Manets sourced rumours.

How much shit and fake leaks has he posted down the years. He posted a few weeks ago on MYGNR that there were would be a press release that Bumblefoot had left the band the next day. Even gave an exact time, then said afterwards his source withdrew their claim.

Board footer