You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

Smoking Guns wrote:

board is back up.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

board is back up.

Great, I've been trying to get to the Game of Thrones thread for over an hour tongue.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Why does SOMETHING always have to go wrong in the GNR world? It's like congress passed a law saying a GNR fan only gets to be happy for about a month tops.

Acquiesce.....out of the forum members from years ago who I hoped would come back during the reunion hoopla, you were at the top of the list. It's great to see you again. 5

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

There is no other band that is harder to be a fan of than GNR.  Thank God AC/DC and the Rolling Stones are my other 2 favorite bands...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why does SOMETHING always have to go wrong in the GNR world? It's like congress passed a law saying a GNR fan only gets to be happy for about a month tops.

Acquiesce.....out of the forum members from years ago who I hoped would come back during the reunion hoopla, you were at the top of the list. It's great to see you again. 5

Where is the guy with the JR Ewing avatar, Axlin08?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Where is the guy with the JR Ewing avatar, Axlin08?

I'm wondering that same thing, Axlin and D? I mean, what the hell??

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why does SOMETHING always have to go wrong in the GNR world?

I'm still struggling to accept the disappointment of the "same bat time" comment from 2008.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Thank you. It's great seeing you again, too! I didn't think anyone would remember me.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin12 has been MIA for a while and I am worried.

D is posting at HTGTH...  I was happy to see him post.

I chat with Bono and Monkey Chow and Metallex

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

There is no other band that is harder to be a fan of than GNR.  Thank God AC/DC and the Rolling Stones are my other 2 favorite bands...

I completely agree with this!!!  They are a fucken joke.

At least now Duff might get an appreciation for what their past management have had to go thru. He is apparently "manager" of this clusterfuck if it goes ahead - well along with The Brazilians for Axl.  lol  Good luck mate you're gonna need it!

Board footer