You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns N' Roses Member, Elimination Round 7

AtariLegend wrote:

Just incase anyone's wondering (which apparently no one is), I couldn't find a Rob Gardner photo of him by himself in the almost 4 minutes of google searching I done.

Apparently google is convinced Rob Gardner is in fact Steven Adler. Speaking of which, I wonder if anyone can guess what round 8 coming up later tonight is?

Vote for your Favorite

Chris Pitman 65%
Rob Gardner 0%
Josh Freese 35%
Total votes: 17
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:

Smoking Guns will be voting for Pitman I'm sure. He always has such glowing things to say about him. wink

I was okay with him until I saw the video interview.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Just incase anyone's wondering (which apparently no one is), I couldn't find a Rob Gardner photo of him by himself in the almost 4 minutes of google searching I done.

4 minutes is not enough. You need to work harder.... tongue

Pitman by default. No contest here.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:

Smoking Guns will be voting for Pitman I'm sure. He always has such glowing things to say about him. wink

You've been complaining about him for over a week. At least it seems that way. Didn't that video just surface?

AtariLegend wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:

You've been complaining about him for over a week. At least it seems that way. Didn't that video just surface?

No it's years old. The youtube poster who re-upped the video done it in 2013, but I think it stretches back a bit further than that.

Pitman interviews are obscure tongue.

Board footer