You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: So whose back

monkeychow wrote:

Awww...thanks guys....

hs5o1t.jpg

It seems i'm back smile

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Welcome back monkey!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wish monkeychow/monkeynuts would return he's really the only one I know & miss. You guys say he's on mygnr or whatever but I never go on those sites..

Who is monkeynuts? Or is this a nickname for me...Lol if it's an actual user then it's not me! smile

I have occasionally posted at MyGNR as "ChunderMonkey" but although it's good for news I could never handle all the 'troll' type posts - too many people I want to disagree with I don't know where to start over there lol.

johndivney wrote:

Don't understand why they go to those busier forums. Monkey was more appreciated & loved here.. Or maybe not, who knows really.

James Lofton wrote:

It's in the past and that's most definitely where it's going to stay.

Monkeychow has always been one of my all time favorite forum members and when coming back last year I was disappointed by his absence. I would love for him to come back and he's certainly welcome here.

Thanks guys! I'm happy to be back - I've missed this place - all that stuff in the past got out of hand and it's silly to let that spoil the online fun here....I probably should have come back ages ago.

Neemo wrote:

Monkeychow is awesome that'd be great if he would start posting here again

Thanks...you guys sure know how to make someone feel welcome smile

Also Smoking Guns was going to come after me if I didn't come back it seems wink wink

Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I miss Monkey. He was one of the peace keepers and his track with Bugs Skully kicked ass.

AWWWW...thanks! I did a couple of follow up Bugs Skully stuff where I got bumble to play a guest spot on 2 tracks...keep planning on putting them on youtube but havn't but they are on spotify or similar things if you use that smile

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bono was banned, if I remember correctly, and if that were ever undone, you'd probably never see me again.

This.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Monkey and I are good mates with Bono, and chat with him regularly these days, so we'd appreciate no one having a go at him or slandering him here.
The dude is cool, and though some of you may not see that, its not cool to say bad things about the guy, as I'm sure you can all agree.

As for me, I don't post much here these days either, but I do always come here for news, and its very exciting times as a Guns fan.

Anyway, how the hell do I get myself a couple of floor tickets to the Vegas show Friday or Saturday...!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Monkey and I are good mates with Bono, and chat with him regularly these days, so we'd appreciate no one having a go at him or slandering him here.

You reap what you sow. I think most of us have mates that divide opinions.

But you're right. It's a waste of time to talk about it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Welcome back MC!!! It's great to see you posting here again

Metallex....how's fatherhood treating u?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Good to see familiar names popping back in.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bono wouldn't divide anything anymore, Ha, the reunion is happening. We are all on the same team now.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Welcome back Monkey. You were definitely missed.

Board footer