You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Olorin wrote:

Well I've not got the money just now, but for an old geezer from the NES/Master System generation, I'm not in that much of a rush, I think I should plow through a a few more games before moving up, but old games, dont wanna spoil new gen games by playing them on PS3.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'm of the same vintage...lol

I planned ahead and beat all my xb360 games just as I started saving for a ps4...unloaded the xb and haven't looked back

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Any strategy games to recommend these days? Something where I can play the whole game just using a mouse? Tried loading up some Total War games yesterday and got a strong feeling of fatigue. There's only so many hundred hours you can play the same games. New ones in that series are shite.

johndivney wrote:

Get a ps4 mate

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah I gave up on PC gaming years ago. Mainly because MLB gave up their license to consoles back in the mid-2000's. I know there are a bunch of people that are still really into PC gaming, but to get a proper rig you need to spend major money.

I just recommend getting a PS4. If you are an amateur, starting with a PS3 is fine too, but that generation is already dated by nearly a decade, so, like my main man Jerry Cantrell says... it's Your Decisionnnnn

johndivney wrote:

Get a ps+ account mate.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

My son just bought a PS4 and it arrives tomorrow.

Question is: All my HDMI slots are used up on our TV. Will the PS4 work with an HDMI splitter and power it? Or does the splitter need its own AC power?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
bigbri wrote:

My son just bought a PS4 and it arrives tomorrow.

Question is: All my HDMI slots are used up on our TV. Will the PS4 work with an HDMI splitter and power it? Or does the splitter need its own AC power?

I WILL NOT BE IGNORED, FUCKERS!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Sorry bri...I dunno much about splitting hdmi

I did have a 3-way hdmi monoprice cable for wii, ps3 and xb360....didn't work ... I could only have one device attached at a time to the hdmi input...i.e. if I was playing xbox I had to unplug the connector from the back of my wii and vice-versa

I don't even know what a powered splitter is...lol

johndivney wrote:

Most draw their power from the hdmi lead HOWEVER I have read of a few that don't work or stop working with PS3/4's. But in general they seem to work much like anything else you'd be plugging in.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026C … UTF8&psc=1

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-p … 4/69117264

Going to do some gtao this evening.

Board footer