You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

James wrote:

Great news. Not a big fan of trickling dates out but I can see doing it under these conditions. The US tour definitely needs to be announced in one shot though.

I still say they should offer Donald Trump a few tickets to one of these Mexico shows just to spread the news into the political world. It'd get 1 or 2 days press in the political world. Its win-win.

AtariLegend wrote:

Is Axl no longer a democrat tongue ?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Maybe he will send some tickets just see Trump nailed with a piss bottle. MexicI wants his blood, 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I think you're missing the point. Trump is THE story here in this country and its election season obviously. GNR offering tickets would be breaking news every hour on the political shows around the clock until the next cycle.

Doesn't matter who Axl votes for. My idea wouldn't be an endorsement of Trump. It is simply promotion on a large scale that brings GNR discussion into the political circuit and all it would require to get off the ground is one tweet. Then they sit back and watch free promotion take place.

Its the perfect kind of publicity in today's culture. It obviously wont happen.  Besides, if it was going to happen they'd have done it for the first Mexican date. The low key ship has already sailed past the easy, free, major publicity stunt opportunity.

johndivney wrote:

Fuck Trump. They should send some tickets to that Oregon militia!
Better yet, send some to Michele Fiore: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =3&theater

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Michele Fiore is my assemblywoman sad  So embarassing

AtariLegend wrote:

I wish we had guns johnny. If everyone had guns, we'd have less shootings here every day.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I wish we had guns johnny. If everyone had guns, we'd have less shootings here every day.

If everyone was a terrorist maybe there would be no terrorism?

johndivney wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Great tits tho.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote: