You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Nightrain Official Site

johndivney wrote:

That 3 leaf clover is a shamrock..?? It's a 4 leaf clover that brings good luck tho. My brother actually found 2 4 leaf clovers once (cause, as logic would dictate, once you find one you'll have the good luck to find another). Unfortunately he married a real bitch so I dunno how much value they really have..

AtariLegend wrote:

Random pointless trivia... but if you search the image of that picture.

Looks like whoever's running the contest just happened to find this picture and use it.

https://leighchristian.wordpress.com/20 … ing-lucky/

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Jeez that's underwhelming.. to put it fuckin mildly! Haha what a load of horse shit. Kinda thought tho it was too good to be true this early in the cycle.. If they even play over here. Without a festival attached to it I doubt there's a market for a stand alone GnR stadium show in Ireland. People would readily travel to England/Scotland for a show if there wasn't an Irish date. But yea that stupid cocktease for a lame freakin competition is crap!

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Random pointless trivia... but if you search the image of that picture.

Looks like whoever's running the contest just happened to find this picture and use it.

https://leighchristian.wordpress.com/20 … ing-lucky/

As an avid football fan I'm a firm believer in the annoying/old cliche, you make your own luck.

Other cliches I'm particularly fond of: it's a game of inches (see Pacino any given Sunday - different sport same universal cliches apply), bad time to concede/scored too early, the cultured left foot, they/he like to play football..
Oh another one I just heard - it wasn't in the script! Love it!

johndivney wrote:
Olorin wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Jeez that's underwhelming.. to put it fuckin mildly! Haha what a load of horse shit. Kinda thought tho it was too good to be true this early in the cycle.. If they even play over here. Without a festival attached to it I doubt there's a market for a stand alone GnR stadium show in Ireland. People would readily travel to England/Scotland for a show if there wasn't an Irish date. But yea that stupid cocktease for a lame freakin competition is crap!

-snip

Bravehearts got nothing on the state I'm going to be in at one of these gigs! It's definitely going to be one of these gigs I remember nothing about.
That's if it happens of course.

AtariLegend wrote:

Never trust a historical film with Mel Gibson tongue.

johndivney wrote:

That Apocalypto is a good show..

AtariLegend wrote:

Just as a side note. With all the news about the tour going up, there's nothing on the official forum at all. No moderator updates.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They may realize not many people use it so what's the point in updating it with news like this? Does seem like they'd use it for all these announcements though.

lance

lance wrote:

They emailed me today from Nightrain and had me update all my info.

Board footer