You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

johndivney wrote:

Yes.
Of course. Don't understand anyone voting No. I find it bizarre (& unbelievable) the loyalty people form to people like frank n Richard. Not that they're not good pro's & don't deserve some love for being in GnR n helping out the big man, but they're not GnR. Steven n Izzy are.

Do you want Adler to be with GNR in Vegas, Coachella, Mexico City.....

Yes 68%
No 32%
Total votes: 31
faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'd love for Steven to be involved for his own sake. It's all he's wanted for the past 20 years or so. But my enjoyment level isn't going to be zapped if he's not there. I hope he's involved in some capacity, but if he's not the main guy that's completely fine by me. I've never seen Izzy play live, so for that reason alone I'd rather see him, if I had to choose one.

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

It's not necessarily loyalty to Frank and Fortus, I never got into nuGNR. But it would be interesting to see a line-up with them, plus Dizzy and the big three. If the fall out between Slash and Axl had not been so long, perhaps we would have got that line-up sooner, and with a few albums. Then at this point there would be an AfD reunion.

I just like the idea of F&F, the big three, plus Dizzy. With Izzy and Adler, the band isn't really going to do anything new.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

johndivney wrote:

Yes.
Of course. Don't understand anyone voting No. I find it bizarre (& unbelievable) the loyalty people form to people like frank n Richard. Not that they're not good pro's & don't deserve some love for being in GnR n helping out the big man, but they're not GnR. Steven n Izzy are.

Adler is a fuck up.

Not worth the risk.

By not having him in the band, it means this isn't just going to be for the good old days play the hits not the shits.

So yeah. Do I care about Frank?

Not really, nice guy. But, they could put  Brain, Josh Freese, or whoever the fuck (that has their shit together and talented) and I couldn't care less.

So that's why you see some people like me, have voted no.

Not hard.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

For the first time in ten years GNR has a line up I'm excited about. It would be nice to let Steven play a song or two. I wouldn't lose sleep if he didn't.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I laugh at those that say Steven can't do it when he just did it in 2012.

johndivney wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

By not having him in the band, it means this isn't just going to be for the good old days play the hits not the shits.

Ok. Ty. I guess I don't share your/atoms nest/ID's optimism that we're moving forward.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I said "yes", because I know how much this means to Steven, but for the most part -- I don't want Steven past an occasional special guest star.

To me Frank Ferrer is the definitive GN'R drummer, and has been there the longest of them all (2006-present). I hope it stays that way.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I said "yes", because I know how much this means to Steven, but for the most part -- I don't want Steven past an occasional special guest star.

To me Frank Ferrer is the definitive GN'R drummer, and has been there the longest of them all (2006-present). I hope it stays that way.

WTF is wrong with you? 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rhGAsmENpA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7xQ04nlePM

Now that is definitive.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Adler is the fucking man.  Axlin is being shrewd, like JR Ewing, but he has a softie for Adler.

Board footer