You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

Rex wrote:

So, pretty much what everyone has been saying the whole time?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That would eliminated 90% of ID's sources.

I don't have sources, and if I did that would have been 0% of them.

It was a joke. Tell GNR Truth we said hi. You can tell them SG is no insider but a good dude.

You are a good dude, and if I were you I'd want to believe those guys also.

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

Yeah, it's what we thought. Steven will guest some shows.

Tbh, I think Axl and Slash should be able to have a moment without having to carry the whole AfD line-up with them. This has been 23 years, and a massive saga between them. We've all discussed the issues at length, had arguments, theories, taken sides etc. Well, it looks like one of the longest running feuds in rock is over. Let them have a moment to shine and put it to bed, without having to worry about Izzy and Steven.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtomsNest wrote:

Yeah, it's what we thought. Steven will guest some shows.

Tbh, I think Axl and Slash should be able to have a moment without having to carry the whole AfD line-up with them. This has been 23 years, and a massive saga between them. We've all discussed the issues at length, had arguments, theories, taken sides etc. Well, it looks like one of the longest running feuds in rock is over. Let them have a moment to shine and put it to bed, without having to worry about Izzy and Steven.

When you put it that way...I agree. They carry the load of this whole thing. Let them do it how they want...maybe they want to roll it out in stages...

AtariLegend wrote:

Can this forum please put a ban on mentioning carwashes, jim, eddie money and the others?

It's pretty fucking embarrassing all of it.

the car wash thing was cool, I talk to JIm sometimes but agree that on some sites he gets shit on/discussed too much but he is rarely mentioned here, eddie money I don't know and don't need to know although I love the REAL Eddie MOney, and I don't know who the others are.

Smoking Guns wrote:

You think the band will play under nude dragons name?

Soundgarden reunited...months of silence....everyone knows they'll do a secret show but when/where?..... a nudedragons show happens in Seattle....whole planet knows its them,  fights for the few hundred tickets....everyone gets pissed....Evo member saikin lucked into getting in.....they kicked ass.....everyone happy.....then Lolla and the rest happens.

Calling it nude dragons was a way to let SG fans know it was them and ignite the buzz of the 'secret' show.

Watch this little clip. I looked for that main news segment about it but cant find it. Here's a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenTMN98GuY

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

My buddy in Chicago says July 1st and 3rd at soldier field.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Is there any chance of them playing Europe this year? 'Cause I've been saving my pennies for that. I might just try cashing in my air miles and seeing them in NYC or something.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

No idea. I only know this because I have a friend with connections at the big venues in Chicago.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

That was the rumor awhile back. Over the holiday weekend.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Of course that would be the dates. I'm on vacation, in Texas, at that time ...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Of course that would be the dates. I'm on vacation, in Texas, at that time ...

So, I'm unable to go see the shows featuring two of my favorite artists ever. Out of town for GNR. Can't get the day off for Buckethead in April.

Board footer