You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Looks like rehearsals have started!

Smoking Guns wrote:

You think the shows sell out in an hour if this wasn't the first show? Use your heads guys. The demand is high for Vegas because they are the first shows.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Rehearsals have started, with AC/DC 16

0328-axl-rose-acdc-tmz-22.jpg

0328-axl-rose-acdc-tmz-20.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/28/axl-rose-ac-dc-in-studio/

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

At a distance, he appears close to the 2013 shape.
spl561872-001.jpg
What's worth noting is his posture. He does seem to carry himself more elegantly now, even if we're looking at snapshots. The cane made him appear like the FDR of Rock.

Appearance is half confidence, and AC/DC inquiring about the frontman slot means a lot to Ax. It's in the Freddie Mercury tribute ballpark, helping out your childhood heroes.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

He looks a bit pudgy in the 13 pic. Frame looks more lean and tight now I'd say. The way he carries his arms maybe suggest some weight work?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

He looks pretty much the same. Looks like a regular person. He is not lean and fit. He is also not morbidly obese. I hoped for more actually but as long as he sings fine that is all that matters.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

SG, he's gaining on age and the quarry gets harder every time. I do agree he can get into a better shape than how he is now, and he usually does pick up on his exercise regimen on the road. His voice tends to improve alongside.

Here's hoping he'll be happy within his own skin in the coming months, instead of hiding underneath all those coats, glasses and hats. But it should be said that he appears a hell of a lot healthier than in Rock in Rio 2011. From a distance, he also looks more fit than in that January photo.

Prolly as ready as he's going to be this time around. His attitude on stage is what intrigues me.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Was hoping he'd be a bit leaner - looking pretty bulky and not in great shape to me. Too much weights and not enough cardio but probably more significantly, not a good diet.

Hope he brings his A game vocally

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

For a 54 year old Axl Rose, he looks like one would expect.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

He looks muscular. I was actually surprised at how good I thought he looks. He's clearly been working out hard, taking this seriously. Getting in fighting mode. He's definitely been using weights. I feel like some of us are seeing something completely different here. Axl looks healthier than he has in a solid decade.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

He looks like Sponge Bob Square pants. But it doesn't bother me, but he could look much better.

Board footer