You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Nightrain Official Site

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

http://gunsnroses.media.tmasdigital.com … 528779.jpg

April 01, 2016

TONIGHT. GUNS N' ROSES

TONIGHT.
GUNS N’ ROSES.
Back where it all began…
Get your ticket at Gibson Brands on Sunset, formally known as Tower Records.
8801 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood.
A limited amount of tixs will be released at noon.
10Bucks.
1 Per Person.
Cash Only.
Non transferable.
No Cameras inside the event.
TROUBADOUR.
TONIGHT.
#GnFnR
Explore an Immersive GN’R Experience and Check Out the Pop-Up Shop at Gibson Brands on Sunset- Formally, Tower Records.

10 bucks!!!!

I'd leave Vegas right now if I knew for sure I could get a ticket. But I'd get there probably by 5. Shiiiiiiiiit.

AtariLegend wrote:

Fixed first page and sorted all the dates. This is a big fucking tour. It'd be crazy if they're selling these stadiums out.

If they seriously went from supposedly struggling to sell put arenas in the US to selling out AT&T stadium it really would be "Not in this lifetime".

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The marketing efforts this week have been a good start, but they will need to ramp it up going forward if they want to have really big crowds at all of those stadiums. Can't help but also think a lot is riding on the early gigs. If Axl shows up in a timely manner for Vegas/Coachella and his voice is in good shape, I think a lot more of the general audience might be interested in maybe seeing the tour when it comes to their town.

johndivney wrote:

Cool. I like their ambition.

& it's nothing less than they deserve. Best band ever.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Fixed first page and sorted all the dates. This is a big fucking tour. It'd be crazy if they're selling these stadiums out.

If they seriously went from supposedly struggling to sell put arenas in the US to selling out AT&T stadium it really would be "Not in this lifetime".

I guess they've done their homework, but I still think they're on crack.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

The marketing efforts this week have been a good start, but they will need to ramp it up going forward if they want to have really big crowds at all of those stadiums. Can't help but also think a lot is riding on the early gigs. If Axl shows up in a timely manner for Vegas/Coachella and his voice is in good shape, I think a lot more of the general audience might be interested in maybe seeing the tour when it comes to their town.

There is a night/day difference in how this marketing is being handled IMO (Unlike Axl's last 15 years.) I think they'll do fine in that department. The rest is up to Axl.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I was hoping the Chicago date was a rumor but it's legit. Damn. Maybe leg No. 2 things will fall my way.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Cramer wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

There is a night/day difference in how this marketing is being handled IMO (Unlike Axl's last 15 years.) I think they'll do fine in that department. The rest is up to Axl.

Absolutely, clearly got a pro marketing team involved this time round. It's a breath of fresh air.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Funny they are doing all this on April Fools' Day.

AtariLegend wrote:

Oh probably the most important info for those that are lazy.

NIGHTRAIN PRESALE
STARTS 4/2 @ 10AM   
VIP PACKAGES
AVAILABLE 4/2 @ 10AM   
PUBLIC ON-SALE
STARTS 4/8 @ 10AM

Board footer