You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Is it possible we've all died?

I mean seriously? Axl is rehearsing? With Slash? There's a GNR reunion happening at the troubadour? Then Axl will play with Ac/Dc?

Try selling odds on that in 2009

We're in some alternative  universe....if you didn't believe about the Berenstein bears...surely this is enough wink

I'm starting to wonder that myself. I keep checking Queen's Wikipedia to see if Freddie Mercury is the lead singer of the band.

Not.... yet. *fingers crossed*

Plus I heard Elvis is getting the AC/DC gig. Leaked rehearsal audio.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I mean seriously? Axl is rehearsing? With Slash? There's a GNR reunion happening at the troubadour? Then Axl will play with Ac/Dc?

We're in some alternative  universe....if you didn't believe about the Berenstein bears...surely this is enough wink

Axl did say not in this lifetime. Maybe we all moved on to another lifetime. axl21

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Good to see you again Gagarin. 9 5

This is going to be the reunited GNR's version of The Joint shows. Only witnesses who experienced it to give any info.

Here comes another Soundgarden reference...

For their reunion show security was also tight. One person bootlegged audio and other than a handful of 10 second shitty vids, nothing else came out. Maybe we'll get lucky in this situation as well.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Axl did say not in this lifetime. Maybe we all moved on to another lifetime. axl21

Being we're all dead... instead of Attitude.... Duff WOULD KILL THIS live

Duff "Rose" McKagan 2016!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Nope we can't be in another lifetime. James is still rambling on about Soundgarden. 16

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Well if there's interest... someone should be able to pick up the IEM. The building is small enough to pick it up from the outside.
Time will tell.

lafayettecopssuck
 Rep: 2 

I'll just download the torrent lol

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Being we're all dead... instead of Attitude.... Duff WOULD KILL THIS live

Duff "Rose" McKagan 2016!

One of my favorite Ramones songs. Good pick! 5

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Nope we can't be in another lifetime. James is still rambling on about Soundgarden. 16

HAHA, James, no more Soundgarden for today... They are like comparing Match Box 20 to the Beatles...

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Better than MIA. No way am I spending an eternity with him telling me how she was going to be the next Rolling Stones, but she just didn't get the right push.

Fuck this... i'm going to Hell.

Board footer