You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Your Outrageous Guns N' Roses Predictions

Will wrote:

The safe bet is to predict either a South American or European tour next year, but that's not all that outrageous of a predicition hmm Maybe we'll see a brand new official music video released and shown on TV? Or GNR will release a new song and it will take the world by storm and top all of the music charts reigniting the world of RNR........ 9 I'd be happy with any of this tbh.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Outrageous??? You want out fucking rageous?????

New GNR song featuring Axl on rhythm guitar and backing vocals with Slash on lead guitar and Lead Vocals....

Name of the new song? "Shut up and sing".

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

My outrageous prediction: GnR does a co-headline tour in 2017 or 2018 with NIN, and Robin Finck makes some guest appearances for Better or SOD.

That would be killer and certainly a possibility. A major co-headlining stadium tour would definitely be a realistic option once we get further into this.

As far as a new song/video goes....cant they whip something like this up in an hour?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What if Slash doesn't want Fortus on rhythm on the new stuff?  Past 2 conspirator albums he played rhythm and lead.... I don't think Axl would allow it, but Slash's rhythm chops have improved a good bit. Fortus has serious rhythm chops too.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Nine Inch Nails co-headlining with GN'R? Is NIN popular enough for that?

James

James wrote:

Absolutely. They also bring their own fan base.

What if Slash doesn't want Fortus on rhythm on the new stuff?  Past 2 conspirator albums he played rhythm and lead.... I don't think Axl would allow it, but Slash's rhythm chops have improved a good bit. Fortus has serious rhythm chops too.

I'd say Slash has some veto power when it comes to any recording.

Fortus mentioned last year they were working on Slash riffs. I doubt that was material from 1994.

AtariLegend wrote:

That even if/the appetite 5 line up do play a show here or there (which remains to be seem) half the thread/posts will be complaints.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

That even if/the appetite 5 line up do play a show here or there (which remains to be seem) half the thread/posts will be complaints.

I don't think so!  I think people would love it like they loved last night. Just turned up a notch.

James

James wrote:

I don't think so either.

What would people complain about other than the fact its not 1988?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would love to know what Frank and Fortus really really thought of last night.... I think they now know they are in the real guns now.. Probably pretty blown away.

Board footer