You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

otto wrote:

at JFK. Flight departs 3pm local time. Excited as hell!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Flight delayed. Will arrive in Vegas around 9PM.
There's a meet up being hyped by Fernando. At the NY NY tonight at 10PM. I'll try to be there after I've checked in on my hotel.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Good luck Otto, rock tha casbah!!  axl21duff 13

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

What happens in Vegas... ends up on GNR Evo? Wish I was going. July is so far away 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Have a blast guys! I know you will. We'll be living vicariously through you this weekend. 3

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm here already in Vegas. I'll be at the meet up at New York New York bar tonight at 10.30pm. I'll be the Aussie in the all over spaghetti print TSI shirt. Come say hi, as I don't know what any of you look like... Hahaha

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I'm here already in Vegas. I'll be at the meet up at New York New York bar tonight at 10.30pm. I'll be the Aussie in the all over spaghetti print TSI shirt. Come say hi, as I don't know what any of you look like... Hahaha

Oh hell yeah!! 9 5 11

2am here, on the wrong side of a bottle of gin wishing I was there izzy

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Anybody remember what strip club axl allegedly played CD tracks at back in 2002-4? Can't remember place or date.

Want to go scope him out wink

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

Tix on stub hub have come down nicely the last 2 days. Some good deals on there now and tomorrow could be even better. I finally got my tix. Paid $420 each for 2 tix. For the last 2 days, whenever pit tix were listed for around $450 or less, they got gobbled up pretty fast. I'm happy with the price and am freakin psyched to be in the pit.

Playing poker at mgm right now and probably heading over to nyny at 10.

Been waiting for this for what feels like forever. So pumped for this show!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
sandman wrote:

Tix on stub hub have come down nicely the last 2 days. Some good deals on there now and tomorrow could be even better. I finally got my tix. Paid $420 each for 2 tix. For the last 2 days, whenever pit tix were listed for around $450 or less, they got gobbled up pretty fast. I'm happy with the price and am freakin psyched to be in the pit.

Playing poker at mgm right now and probably heading over to nyny at 10.

Been waiting for this for what feels like forever. So pumped for this show!!!

Good for you man! Awesome!!

Board footer