You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Axl Broke His Foot(?)

Furbush wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/08/axl-rose- … s-n-roses/

Axl Rose broke his foot and underwent surgery, and he just announced it ... HOURS before Guns N' Roses officially kicks off their tour!
Axl posted an x-ray of his left foot and said, "This is what can happen when you do something you haven't done in nearly 23 years."
The real GNR is playing its first arena show in decades tonight and Saturday night in Las Vegas. We're told the injury happened when Axl slipped onstage while singing "Mr. Brownstone" during last Friday's Troubadour show. We're told Axl knew something was busted, but toughed it out. Rock 'N' roll.
He had surgery earlier this week, and got a bunch of hardware to repair the fracture. We're told he'll be in a cast for all the Vegas and Coachella shows, but don't expect him to be sitting the whole time. They're making some kinda support for him, and the setlist won't be shortened.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

?? What was the thing he hadn't done in 24 years?? Play a show??!?!??

Guess even axl is going to pretend like 94-2014 never happened too....

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

?? What was the thing he hadn't done in 24 years?? Play a show??!?!??

Right?

Wait... Is he implying that the very act of  stepping on the same stage as Slash broke his foot? 16
axlfortusfrank21duff

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Play with Slash?

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Maybe he did one of those flying air kicks in rehearsal, which he did back in the UYI tour days. And bam.

Or when he fell at the Troubadour, he messed up his foot and soldiered on.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

In AXL's tweet there's a vid from the doctor explaining the injury & procedure he had done. I gotta say fair play to the guy for putting it out there before the show. Cool thing to post that. Hoping tonight goes well!

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Holy crap, sarcasm is lost here...

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Holy crap, sarcasm is lost here...

I know.

Guys...
We were just fuckin' around. Uncle Axl just worded that shit kinda funny. First thing that popped in my head.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

If Yoda was still here I'm sure she would have blamed Slash for it.

Tough break for Axl, although I'm sure he can come up with something like this again for it
axl_nwa_hat.jpg

Lomax wrote:

But his foot didn't break him

Board footer