You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Talk about a condensed opening set. I think they're taking the public's desire to see GNR reunited onstage into consideration. Let any band play for 90 minutes and there will be boos and shit thrown at the stage....at least this first leg while its a major event.

Remember before RIR 11, System of a Down played for 2 1/2-3hrs during the time Guns were supposed to be starting. The worst part is they played like 50 fucking tracks that sounded exactly the same, it was terrible... festival or not.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

It was during RiR 2011. In RiR 3(2001) the openers were Oasis. I was there smile

On topic: Stage setup is pretty boring. Seems half-assed.
Duff's and Richard's amps to one side, Slash's to the other. No ramps nor anything special on the riser like previous tours.
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718676526082830337

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
johndivney wrote:
otto wrote:

No encore. Pretty good show.

Now we wait...

BTW... Nicolas Cage got into a fist fight with Vince Neil in Vegas. Wonder if Cage will be/is here tonight!

Nah think Cage was trying to help Vince, who seemed totally wasted and apparently physically assaulted some woman autograph hunter. Looked like Cage was trying to o diffuse Vince & that they were both buddies.

Also, if anyone thinks Axl's gotten fat (he has), they should see Vince Neil these days..

Buddies or not, Cage was the agressor. he grabbed Vince agressively and was shouting in his ear with his face all red and psychotic looking. i dont think it matters though , considering how drunk he was.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm here.. Alice in chains finished up 20 minutes ago and the GNR stage looks ready..

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

test (edit: failed)
anyone know how to put up twitter vids here?

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

any periscope sites live?

I wanna see this.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
otto wrote:

It was during RiR 2011. In RiR 3(2001) the openers were Oasis. I was there smile

On topic: Stage setup is pretty boring. Seems half-assed.
Duff's and Richard's amps to one side, Slash's to the other. No ramps nor anything special on the riser like previous tours.
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718676526082830337

[/embed]
Is Otto taking a pic of the stage or that girl's tits?

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

FlashFlood wrote:

Arena was about 15% full when the lights went down. AIC put asses in seats the first note they played.

Aic was hands down the best opening act I've ever seen.    fantastic.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Board footer