You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

People are getting jittery. Better start this shit.  Lots of wannabe badasses here.

THis is why the showing up at 1 am to start at 2 am isn't going to fly in this era. Then factor in social media and how everyone wants to be their own star and make news themselves.

Just one or two things need to happen to rile up a crowd in this day and age. Obviously the show is about to start but they really need to be careful with this further down the line.

I think they can get away with it more tonight, a Friday night in a city that literally never sleeps. But midweek in Foxboro outdoors, they may want to be careful with that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh please. Axl thrives on this shit. Always has.

Every show i've ever been to, he waits to the point of bottles being thrown at the stage, and people shaking barracades, then the house lights go down.

If people want the show to start... get restless and start booing and throwing shit. That's the mating call for Mr. Rose.

johndivney wrote:

The more jittery people get the bigger that pop when Axl eventually appears on stage. That tension always makes me laugh at GnR shows. Just premeditated jerk move but it never fails.

Yea what Axlin said haha so true

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Foo Fighters in the house.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Exactly. I remember sheer panic at Tampa in 2006, it was getting... well... not good. Security was getting nervous, bottles at the stage, past midnight, and as soon as people were at their limit, lights go down, opening chords to Jungle starts...

Lemme tell you something. The roof 'bout went off that place.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Dave Grohl proudly attends a GN'R show

Again... did we ALL DIE? Is this some sort of alternate timeline 1994 purgatory we're all in?

Never thought i'd see the day.

AtariLegend wrote:

It comes

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

House lights down

Shows starting

supaplex
 Rep: 57