You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: SG's and other EVO member's Videos from the Vegas Shows

slcpunk wrote:

4/9 - Apparently the Missus was steaming this on her FB account. If I had known that, I would have let everybody know...we had one mutual friend who watched the whole thing, haha, said it was better than the other streams. The audio is pretty good, but it seems like when the lights kick on, it blows out the video a bit. I notice the quality is higher when the spot lights are down.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Holy hell that Coma performance is phenomenal!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

-Jack- wrote:

Holy hell that Coma performance is phenomenal!

Damn straight.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Axl is sounding fantastic, must have been really frustrating not being able to move around. Still surreal watching this stuff, cannot wait for them to hit the UK.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Coma close up. Unreal!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

4/9 - Apparently the Missus was steaming this on her FB account. If I had known that, I would have let everybody know...we had one mutual friend who watched the whole thing, haha, said it was better than the other streams. The audio is pretty good, but it seems like when the lights kick on, it blows out the video a bit. I notice the quality is higher when the spot lights are down.

Great camera work!!  I loved the huge HD screen allowing us to see our heroes larger than life. I couldn't take my eyes of Slash. I was sitting on his side too. Thanks for sharing!

Niterain
 Rep: 4 

Niterain wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Coma close up. Unreal!

[/embed]

Wow!! Any more videos like that? I'm lazy and I haven't had the time to search myself

AtariLegend wrote:

Someone posted a good audio recording of the first show on the other forum. Slash is definitely playing the riff of Riad clear as day multiple times before the band starts the jam/Rocket Queen.

There's members of audience that pick up on it right away as well.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Someone posted a good audio recording of the first show on the other forum. Slash is definitely playing the riff of Riad clear as day multiple times before the band starts the jam/Rocket Queen.

There's members of audience that pick up on it right away as well.

Cool...i remember heating it during the stream and flipping out but then it turned into rocket...good to know i'm not entirely nuts.

I'd LOVE to hear a Slash version of Riad...I love Axl's vocals on it...and I think with Slash on guitars it would turn into a really heavy song.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I remember shouting for Rhiad, I couldn't believe they were gonna play it... and then they played Rocket Queen and I felt like a moron for not recognising the song correctly 16 Glad to see I wasn't alone in thinking it was the Rhiad intro, though it was embarrassing on the night 17

Board footer