You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: Guns N' Roses: Coachella, April 16

Gagarin wrote:

This is an example of how GNR outlived all of their peers, all the rest of the 80's LA scene...and most of the so-called grunge bands that followed them. And they've been, arguably, the least active of many of them.

AtariLegend wrote:

There was one shot of Angus bowing before Axl's throne with Slash which I think someone's going to create a very good meme out of.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Axl really sounds great on these ACDC songs.    Clearly he is excited for this gig.

I'm actually curious if they pull out more of the Bon era songs or just go with whatever standard playlist they've been playing.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Axl sounds good on these Ac/Dc stuff.

Axl/Dc is going to be amazing.

AtariLegend wrote:

Wish You Were Here

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Dave Grohl's Iron Throne with all the guitars bent and broken is actually more fitting with Axl on it. Many guitarists have bent the knee to King Dick.  ...I just love it.

AtariLegend wrote:

November Rain

johndivney wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Dave Grohl's Iron Throne with all the guitars bent and broken is actually more fitting with Axl on it. Many guitarists have bent the knee to King Dick.  ...I just love it.

Great shout. Tombstones of all the guitarists he's buried along the way..

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I can never get these Periscope feeds to play audio or video. Am I supposed to download something as well? I'm on Chrome.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

This is an example of how GNR outlived all of their peers, all the rest of the 80's LA scene...and most of the so-called grunge bands that followed them. And they've been, arguably, the least active of many of them.

The cream rises to the top. They were/are more talented and it shows in the music they created.

Board footer