You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

Re: Slash says its surreal that they are all getting along so well

jonesy wrote:

Speaking to AEROSMITH drummer Joey Kramer on WZLX, the guitarist said (hear audio below): "All the shows have been great that we've done so far. Last night was only our third show on this leg and then we did seven shows prior to that."

When Kramer asked Slash if everyone in the band is "playing nice," the guitarist said: "Everybody's playing great. Playing nice, yeah. Everybody's getting along and everybody's playing great, and the shows have been awesome. We all were pretty positive that that would never happen, so it's still sort of blowing our minds. It seems so surreal to me, you know. But everybody's really getting along great and I think everybody's come a long way, and it's all cool."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash- … xOw70CH.99

Is this the first comment from slash since the reunion?  It's cool though, all positive.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Notice how he said "came a long way" and I agree. From the first show to now they sound much better. Top shows so far

Vegas night 2
DC
Detroit
Mexico Night 2
Vegas night 1
Coachella Night 1
Kansas City
Mexico Night 1
Coachella Night 1

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I'm just glad everyone dropped the hate & dropped the bullshit. I'm such a hippy, life's too short, everyone gets old and times a ticking, so just get out there, have fun, give the fans what they want & earn a shitload of cash and respect while doing it. All cool with me & I'm enjoying seeing it unfold. Awesome.

</drunk post>

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Surreal is an understatement. That clip of Axl and Slash sitting next to each other laughing really blew me away. It shows that they really are comunicating offstage so this isn't one of those situations where everyone hates one another and they pretend to like each other onstage.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

y5GKqwU.gif

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

"Came Along Way" describes them all well I think.....

Duff has conquered anxiety and alcoholism, Slash has conquered heroin and alcoholism, Axl has conquered his emotional, upbringing and psychological issues.

johndivney wrote:

Aye, they're boring bastards now ^

Board footer