You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Rumor - Izzy replacing Robin

Sky Dog wrote:

listening to the 14 Years demo right now....me likes Izzy.:thumbup::D  a perfect example that Axl is good enough to handle piano duties as well.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
madagas wrote:

listening to the 14 Years demo right now....me likes Izzy.:thumbup::D  a perfect example as well that Axl is good enough to handle piano duties as well.

Yeah I liked that Demo from the first time I heard it - I really like the outro/coda to the song too, (I have the original DAT's where that song came from wink

I would love to hear some more Izzy stuff - he is the key with the songwriting!!! As much as I don't think this rumour is true I would love to see Izzy partnered with Axl again for the abilities he brings to the table with songwriting.  Alhtough if you believe all the rumours and the albums done and handed in, then it would kinda mean Izzy was wasted and under utilised if he joined them now, after the fact.

Back to the 14 years demo, I know there are other DAT's containing unreleased Ju Ju Hounds & GN'R stuff etc that hopefully I will have the privelidge of hearing one day too.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
TheMole wrote:

It's not one of the following, or so it seems:

- Spanish
- Portuguese
- Croatian
- Serbian
- Hungarian
- Czech
- Polish
- Romanian

It's also not Esperanto (was just a hunch smile ).

This site: http://ruphus.com/identify/ suggests it's Asturian, which as a sort of mix between Latin and Spanish, spoken in certain regions in Spain...

Can't translate that though...

not Hungarian, for sure.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:
Communist China wrote:

A Croatian (?) newspaper says Izzy is going to replace Robin. Enough of a story for metalsludge to pick it up.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.ph … &Itemid=42

Go ahead. Start bashing and debunking it.

Go ahead. Start bashing

Haaa seems to be a normal thing on Gn'R boards
lol......great observation....

It would be cool if Izzy  rejoined  the band..... but if they are going to put him
on Chinese Democracy I would hope at this point they just record a new song or 2 instead  of redoing the whole CD again.....:headbang:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i can pretty much translate it anyway no matter what language it is 16

According to a Croatian(?) newspaper Izzy Stradlin is going to replace Robin Finck in GNR:

Spon e rock myste Axl Rose o Guns n' Roses ma so leto ilo a beno guitaris Robin Finck sequo lego 2008 i Nine Inch Nails toria musato Amerikana ma so Europano spollon firer. Rose nu inteno skan parto o Finck so quato 'Mi guer no finet Guns N' Roses po no mano. Mi no iljet musica genera po no mano. Robin decio Nine Inch Nails o so reto pato a Guns N' Roses fonu indefonu. Mi spoka ola fien Izzy Stradlin fonu replac Robin Finck i 2008 toria ma so Chinese Democracy relasa po Agosto so Septemb.' No so ij sen a Guns N' Roses toria mi blan staris. Robin Finck quon ij Guns N' Roses i 2002 pore Nine Inch Nails toria reprun a Guns N' Roses ij torio co guitaris Richard Fortus a virtuo guitaris geniusa Buckethead replac so Ron Thal nam sam Bumblefoot. Guns N' Roses recoda Chinese Democracy mak no ij se produc so 1999 pro cos dollaeri 13 millo apro se ba relasa Agosto so Septemb 2008.

i bet its somethign like this

Mysterious Rock Icon Axl Rose leader of Guns N Roses has lost guitarist Robin Finck as he has announced that he will tour with Nine Inch Nails in 2008 for American and European tours. Rose commented on the departure of Finck by saying, "I don't consider Guns N Roses one man. Generally no music can be created with only one man.  Robin has joined Nine Inch Nails and has left Guns N Roses indefinately. I spoke to my freind Izzy Stradlin' about replacing Robin Finck after Chinese Democracy is released in 2008, we hope to release it in August or September." Currently no tour dates are set for Guns N Roses. Robin Finck joined Guns N Roses in 2002 after another Nine Inch Nails tour along with guitarist Richard Fortus and Guitar Virtuoso Buckethead who has since been replaced by Ron Thal, nicknamed Bumblefoot. Guns N Roses, who have been working on the Chinese Democracy album since 1999, reportedly spending approximately $13 million dollars, will release it between August to September of 2008.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I think the article doesn't exist... the original poster at Metal Sludge has yet to provide a legitimate source of the article.  When asked for the source, the poster gave a link to the main Metal Sludge website, which credits the source as the original post.  Circular sourcing means bullshit.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Circular sourcing means bullshit.

Being associated with Guns N' Roses = bullshit.

GnR fans as a whole must be the most gullible people on the face of the earth.  How many times are we going to have basically the same thread with different bs information?

buzzsaw wrote:

How many times are we going to have basically the same thread with different bs information?

Until we get it right!

And once we do, we'll start over.

Sky Dog wrote:

for the record, I don't see Izzy rejoining unless there is a reunion and I think someone just made this little story up...:thumbup:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer