You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 23/7/16 METLIFE STADIUM, EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ UNITED STATES

Neemo wrote:

How was the show bls?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Killer fucking show man. The crowd was pretty damn good too. They were into every song. The only song I noticed a little drag was This I Love. But it was great. Loved the intro Slash does for Better. Axl sounded really good overall. Struggled with Coma but that's really it from what I remember. Slash was on point the whole night. I didn't get kicked out or arrested which is always a plus. 16 the tailgating before was pretty epic. Lots of love. Gnr took the stage around 10. We skipped Lenny.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Tonight's show is the SAME FUCKING THING.  FUCK THIS SHIT.  UNLESS THE ENCORE IS DIFFERENT, SAME SHOW 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW.  The order may be different but who cares.  KOHD AND LALD DO NOTHING FOR ME.  Scratch them.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

I don`t want to be a party pooper but this tour has become boring and generic. I don`t see any difference between regroupering and NuGNR, everything is the same, identical seltists, stale shows. I won`t even bother to see them when they come to Europe if nothing changes and they won`t play something new.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

No differences and identical set lists to new GNR? Might want to check those set lists again.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Quit watching shows on the Internet and enjoy the live concert. Some of you have never seen a guns show and here you are bitching it's the same old shit. Enjoy real life for once and put down your phone.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No differences and identical set lists to new GNR? Might want to check those set lists again.

Few songs shuffled in and out big fucking deal.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Quit watching shows on the Internet and enjoy the live concert. Some of you have never seen a guns show and here you are bitching it's the same old shit. Enjoy real life for once and put down your phone.

I have seen Guns` 7 times live. I want something new or at laest a song which has been perfomed for a long time. i don`t want to hear Estranged zillion times ( which also happens to be my least favourite song).

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Ragnar wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I have seen Guns` 7 times live. I want something new or at laest a song which has been perfomed for a long time. i don`t want to hear Estranged zillion times ( which also happens to be my least favourite song).

That's nice, but you're not the target audience here. This is the biggest rock n' roll reunion in decades, and like it or not they're after the casual dollar; the people who want to see the hits performed by Axl and Slash for the first time in 20 years. The set list is – given the band's small discography and the need to play the hits – as different as it can be from that of the Chinese Democracy tours.

They're going above and beyond in dropping in deep cuts from UYI and Chinese Democracy into the setlist when, frankly, they could rake in the cash just belting out AfD for the thousandth time. People are complaining about samey setlists when Coma is now a staple – a song that was played live on just two occasions in the UYI era. How quickly we get complacent.

Once again: the show is not being performed for the benefit of someone watching it through Periscope and whinging on a message board a thousand miles away, it's being performed for the people who are there.

Ragnar

Ragnar wrote:

Cool your jets pal. Need a handkerchief ?

Board footer