You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am Roman Catholic... Neither Trump or Hillary share my religious views but Mike Pence and Kaine do.

And I'm sure they both go on about smashing pussies, too tongue

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The GOP are holding an emergency meeting RIGHT NOW to discuss replacing him.

But they can't boot him...so unless he steps down.

Either way...it's over.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wiki leaks starting to release stuff. Released 2000 emails from John Podesta tonight.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Wiki leaks starting to release stuff. Released 2000 emails from John Podesta tonight.

They've got nothing to change the game. If so, it would already be out there.

And if they do have a "smoking gun," then they are dumbfucks for not releasing it sooner. Early voting has already started in many swing states, and up to 50% of the votes in those states have already been cast.

Assange is just a rapist trying to curry favor with folks in power. He just picked the wrong side. Even though Trump did say he should be executed.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They've got nothing to change the game. If so, it would already be out there.

And if they do have a "smoking gun," then they are dumbfucks for not releasing it sooner. Early voting has already started in many swing states, and up to 50% of the votes in those states have already been cast.

Assange is just a rapist trying to curry favor with folks in power. He just picked the wrong side. Even though Trump did say he should be executed.

I read some of the excerpts that got released.  There is nothing there incriminating there.  I only read the ones where she gave speeches to banks and financial institutions.  Kinda boring but nothing that will hurt her in the genral election.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

THIS!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The faux outrage is funny.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/WesternJournal … 220254566/

Minka (a dem) and Scarborough (a rep) basically say what most of America feels...

AtariLegend wrote:

I was watching on youtube how Fox News covered it. A 30 minute segment where they say, they're not defending Trump... but go on about Hillary the whole time.

Absolute gold. "I'm not going to defend Trump", then spends half an hour attacking Bill while his co hosts attack Hillary.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Fake outrage? The Republicans or just the Dems?

Republican strategist Anna Navarro has had enough...

Board footer