You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

You need to educate yourself. There's next to nothing a president can do alone. Also I never said anyone was credited with anything,  I addressed the bullshit fear mongers saying the economy was going to immediately tank by looking at futures as though they have any idea how the economy works.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I addressed the bullshit fear mongers saying the economy was going to immediately tank by looking at futures as though they have any idea how the economy works.

No, as usual you mischaracterized what posters said and then attacked your false premise.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump has already removed his "ban all muslims" promise from his webpage. He's also not going after Hillary Clinton with a "special prosecutor" now.

Guess those two are off the list already...:haha:

How about that wall? Is he itemizing a bill for Mexico yet you think?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Hahaha, I will give you credit buzz for having insight in the stupidity of America that I vastly underestimated, so congrats, more people stayed home and more dumbasses showed up and voted Trump and third party. Their reasons for voting have been funny and sad. Like not understanding that Trump isn't going to keep their prescription costs down, that was Obamacare, and he's vowed to repeal it. But the fact the world economy was giving a peek at the uncertainty of global markets and you can't fathom what that means says you guys deserve everything you get and everything you'll lose. You better hope Trump is a world class liar. If his economic plan goes through, there ain't gonna be a lot of bragging on here...

misterID

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Trump has already removed his "ban all muslims" promise from his webpage. He's also not going after Hillary Clinton with a "special prosecutor" now.

I do wonder how it's going to go down how he just praised Obama after the meeting. Basically, for his presidency to go well, he's going to do exactly the opposite of everything he promised.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump and Obama just had a great 90 minute meeting. Let's let this play out some. Trump like Barack will be learning a lot on the fly but both men have America first in their heart. Will Trump make mistakes? Of course. Nobody is perfect. Let this play out some. So far since winning the election Trump has done everything correctly.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Down reaches all time high. 

Under Obama...

8 years of well thought out decisionmaking, and effective leadership completely overlooked because 1 day of a Republican President Elect "Hey look!! The economy's great!  I told you so".

Head-smack.jpg

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I do wonder how it's going to go down how he just praised Obama after the meeting. Basically, for his presidency to go well, he's going to do exactly the opposite of everything he promised.

Not "opposite" but toned down/watered down versions of it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Not "opposite" but toned down/watered down versions of it.

No, like a complete 180, he was lying his ass off and played the morons for the ignorant rubes they are. That's how it can go down.

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Down reaches all time high. 

Under Obama...

8 years of well thought out decisionmaking, and effective leadership completely overlooked because 1 day of a Republican President Elect "Hey look!! The economy's great!  I told you so".

http://www.weightlosspursuits.com/wp-co … -smack.jpg

Yeah, and for all the geniuses who saw the stock rebound as proof of their most excellent brilliance, here's the reality:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump- … 2016-11-10

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck the stock market. It is propped up bullshit. It is a scam and I have a lot of money in it.

Board footer