You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Right, keep with that mindset. Don't provide an argument, just say it's evidently clear and if you're not aware of it, you're not trying. You really didn't learn anything from this election.

If the party follows you, 2018 is going to be a very bad election for you too.

I've asked you repeatedly what I should have learned....you really can't articulate...

I'll tell you what I've learned so far...you can have a man and woman  save nearly in the same on ethical manner and the man is praise for it. The woman is shunned.

I learned that it's easier to blame foreigners for the fact that my life sucks than it is to point at myself.

I learned you can instill confidence by bullying anyone who disagrees with you. This one is definitely something I've learned directly from Trump.

I learned you can make shit up of thin air and call them alternative facts...

What you should have learned and obviously haven't is that just stating an opinion isn't enough. You need to defend it. So when you peddle nonsense like the wage gap or BLM, you have to acknowledge the statistics don't support your argument. You should have learned that shouting down opponents doesn't accomplish anything but making people go quiet and vote their conscience in the voting booth.

You're completely irrational and unhinged. You keep rallying on about 401ks and attaching arguments no one here has made.

If you think this march accomplished something, I'd love to hear it. But no intelligent arguments came out of it. Just a bunch on anger and whining based on claims that just aren't true. Women get paid just as much as men for doing the same job with the same qualifications. It's only when you try to compare apples to oranges you find disparity.  No one is trying to ban abortion. They just don't believe others should pay for your medical costs and that 5 months is plenty of time to decide if you're going to keep or terminate the pregnancy. No one is advocating women lose the right to vote. 

There's a reason there wasn't a platform behind this march. Cause if they make an argument, they have to defend it. So just like your posts, they keep it vague and entirely emotional, because no one can disprove that you're feeling angry or that you don't feel safe.

That's not what rallies are for...for Christ sake...it's all still a Fuckin thesis for you....citation here and citation there...

You look for sources that confirm your biases...congrats...I'm so impressed....

You ignore sources that don't confirm your bias...

I'm going to guess that you do not now know nor will you ever know what the point of a rally is....what - should they have come with legislation to propose...

Far be it from me to keep you from researching alternative facts to support your bias....

Everything appears to occur in a vacuum for you...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Poor Trump...he just hasn't been given a fair chance in life

They are still up there claiming "voter fraud" too. Based on "studies and research."

This is really unfathomable to me. We have a President who holds press conferences to tell everybody he's not being treated fairly, that the numbers were larger than reported, and that (with zero evidence) three million votes were cast illegally for his opponent.

What an "alpha male" this guy is...total clown show!

Do you like watching guys fuck your wife?  You've been on this alpha male thing for a while. I don't know what you think it means, but beta males are the bitches who let other dudes rail their wife. You never came across as a beta male to me.  So I don't know why you're arguing against powerful men.  Someone who manages his own business sounds like an alpha male to me.

We'll never know how accurate our voting system is because one party is opposed to any auditing or basic risk controls. I guess you're ok that someone was able to get Huma Abedin's ballot wearing a burka with a phone bill. I'm not and believe arguments about lack of ID are complete bullshit. Who doesn't have a state ID in 2017?

More of this Macho man bravado...not impressed and not inspired...

According to RF...there are only two kinds of men...those that let other men fuck their wives and those that don't...

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

He's not an alpha male, he's a whiny, needy baby.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

They are still up there claiming "voter fraud" too. Based on "studies and research."

This is really unfathomable to me. We have a President who holds press conferences to tell everybody he's not being treated fairly, that the numbers were larger than reported, and that (with zero evidence) three million votes were cast illegally for his opponent.

What an "alpha male" this guy is...total clown show!

Do you like watching guys fuck your wife?  You've been on this alpha male thing for a while. I don't know what you think it means, but beta males are the bitches who let other dudes rail their wife. You never came across as a beta male to me.  So I don't know why you're arguing against powerful men.  Someone who manages his own business sounds like an alpha male to me.

We'll never know how accurate our voting system is because one party is opposed to any auditing or basic risk controls. I guess you're ok that someone was able to get Huma Abedin's ballot wearing a burka with a phone bill. I'm not and believe arguments about lack of ID are complete bullshit. Who doesn't have a state ID in 2017?

According to RF...there are only two kinds of men...those that let other men fuck their wives and those that don't...

I'm not the one who keeps calling Trump an alpha male.  I don't know why that's a bad thing though.  Someone who stands up for themself and goes out into the world is an alpha male.  Being a beta male is safer, but you're always a follower.  Then you have the Omegas who no one gives a fuck about and can't lead or follow.  Lots of Omegas in the world.  They're the guys standing behind the women in these marches hoping to get a piece after the rally.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm not the one who keeps calling Trump an alpha male.  I don't know why that's a bad thing though.  Someone who stands up for themself and goes out into the world is an alpha male.  Being a beta male is safer, but you're always a follower.  Then you have the Omegas who no one gives a fuck about and can't lead or follow.  Lots of Omegas in the world.  They're the guys standing behind the women in these marches hoping to get a piece after the rally.

He's definitely  attempting to pose as one...or at least his version of one...

He's drowning in false information and complete fabrications- yet you criticize others for supposedly doing the same

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Where did the women's march riot?

I could be wrong.  I get them all confused between the anarchists, the legalize it, the blm, the communists and all the other groups that show up and break shit.  People wearing "pussy" hats don't strike me as reasonable people to engage in a conversation with.  One person got spit on and called a bad word during a tea party rally and it made national news.  I've seen several videos of women spitting on people and cops the past couple days and not a peep from the national media.  Protest all you want, I just don't see what they're protesting.  But news reports say not a single woman was arrested in DC compared to 200 on inauguration day, so I retract my statement.

Personally, I like the pussy hats. Much better than those red caps tongue

Anarchists are not Democrats. They're spoiled, wannabe, sad little posers who are probably more likely to be date rapists than actually help out anyone.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

hahaha, OMG....how pathetic is this?

Trump's pick for budget chief was asked to compare inauguration crowd sizes during confirmation hearing

http://www.businessinsider.com/mulvaney … ize-2017-1

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You've been on this alpha male thing for a while.

I haven't "been on" anything of the sort. But I notice all the Trump supporters (including SG) bringing up this "Alpha Male" non sense about our creepy Cheeto in the Oval Office. To me he acts like a little bitch, crying constantly that he isn't being treated fairly by everybody and acts like a big jerk. So I find this macho chest-beating from his supporters to be ridiculous.

When men act macho they are overcompensating for something. Usually confidence or knowledge. Trump is a bully as a means to keep others at bay and out of his business. That's how I see Trump: insecure and ignorant on many things. Zero interest in learning. An acute inability to learn from others with more knowledge. You may celebrate these things but I do not.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Board footer