You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:

Holy fuck @ that ad ^

Budweiser is fuckin awful definitely boycott it. America makes some great drinks Budweiser is like one of worst in the world.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just perfect. Spicer is a fucking clown. I hate his delivery.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I laughed @ 5:10 ^^^

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I laughed @ 5:10 ^^^

Glorious. So damn accurate. Haha

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I thought it was a little overdone and way too long.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Most SNL skits are too long these days IMO, especially if there's only one real "punchline." This one could have been cut down to 3-5 minutes and been more effective. But there were still moments I liked.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

84 Lumber president or owner voted for Trump. Was not an anti Trump ad. I loved it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

https://youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28

I liked this commercial.

Yeah, I thought it was very tasteful. They weren't allowed to show "the wall" during the broadcast.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So... The Yemen raid was a bumblefuck disaster. Spicer was calling it a triumph and valuable info was seized. Well, the raid was specifically targeting an Al Qaeda leader who wasn't there, the Intel was apparently garbage, so much so they had to use media collected by Obama's raid and tried to pass it off as their's but got caught. Apparently, they sold Trump on the raid by saying it was something Obama didn't have the guts to order. Come on SG, say it with me, YEMEN!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I didn't think it was 'overdone' because it was hysterical at first imho. I agree it dragged on a bit.  Shoulda incorporated archived footage into the skit or something to play on the old footage released. Otherwise end it short & do a fake commercial.

Alec Baldwin hosts this week FYI

Board footer