You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

I have this gut feeling that Trump is a really intelligent, articulate man with deep thoughts and a lot to contribute.

I have no evidence of it though...

Isn't this really what his supporters have been saying all this time ?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/susan.roberts. … 9183274116

In a state that's been run by all republicans for 7 years, this is what is happening.

It's cool though, right Republicans? At least black people and poor people  aren't voting anymore, right?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Link is blocked

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Link is blocked

Damnit I don't know how to properly put links in posts.

Randall Flagg

It's from Facebook, so it may be only visible to your friends list or a group you're in

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I would not doubt the Russians have a psychological and personality profile on Trump, like we do on Putin, where they know exactly how to manipulate him. It puts the whole meeting in perspective as Putin personally put every aspect of it together and President dumbass agreed to all of it.

Oh please....that means nothing. All the major powers have such profiles on all the leaders.

Things definitely aren't looking good but my prediction on how this would happen were spot on. The media goes ape shit and has breaking news alerts every time he farts so when something real happens, it comes across as just more media smoke being blown up our collective asses.

So much fake outrage that the general public isn't sure when to have genuine outrage.

All he has to do is walk down the stairs wrong tomorrow and it'll alter the news cycle.

He's perfect for our culture. He's not going anywhere.

Randall Flagg

James Lofton wrote:

I would not doubt the Russians have a psychological and personality profile on Trump, like we do on Putin, where they know exactly how to manipulate him. It puts the whole meeting in perspective as Putin personally put every aspect of it together and President dumbass agreed to all of it.

Oh please....that means nothing. All the major powers have such profiles on all the leaders.

Things definitely aren't looking good but my prediction on how this would happen were spot on. The media goes ape shit and has breaking news alerts every time he farts so when something real happens, it comes across as just more media smoke being blown up our collective asses.

So much fake outrage that the general public isn't sure when to have genuine outrage.

All he has to do is walk down the stairs wrong tomorrow and it'll alter the news cycle.

Ding ding ding. Give this man the grand prize.

Democratic leadership is already backing down the impeachment nonsense. Dems are going to look as retarded as Maddow with the tax returns when/if Mueller comes back with nothing. Though some people's gut feelings won't admit they were wrong.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

What are you actually arguing against? I said we had the same profile stuff on Putin, so.... Putin is much more cunning and disciplined than Trump. He made him look like a complete fool. There's no fake outrage. He's unfit to be president.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Democratic leadership is already backing down the impeachment nonsense. Dems are going to look as retarded as Maddow with the tax returns when/if Mueller comes back with nothing. Though some people's gut feelings won't admit they were wrong.

More nonsense. No one is backing down. No matter what the probe finds, he's unfit to be president, that's why he will be impeached. Or resign. There's absolutely nothing to say I'm wrong about, he's crying over the investigation. Everyone else is happy about it but him. You're talking out of your ass yet again.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

More nonsense. No one is backing down. No matter what the probe finds, he's unfit to be president, that's why he will be impeached. Or resign. There's absolutely nothing to say I'm wrong about, he's crying over the investigation. Everyone else is happy about it but him. You're talking out of your ass yet again.

Do you understand how impeachment works?  High crimes and misdemeanors. Not because the rabid left is a bunch of crying toddlers.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/u … eport.com/

They're worried birthers like you are going to fuck the party.

Board footer